End of God Of War III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of God Of War III

I bought God Of War 3 last week. I started playing it and it was dope but I took the GOW3 cd out of my PS3 to play something else. I left it on the floor so later i stepped on it and it broke in half
    i wanna buy another copy of it but I can't spend any money until my next paycheck so can anyone tell me what happens at the end of god of war 3?

Re: End of God Of War III

At the end of God of War III Kratos is killing his father Zeus. Near where Gaia attacked Kratos and Zeus, Kratos awakens, taking the Blade of Olympus out of Zeus's body. His father uses some magic power to put Kratos in his own mind of fear. There, Kratos finally forgives himself for his past sins, and learns that hope is his most powerful weapon. Coming to, Kratos breaks free and kills Zeus. Athena's spirit appears, demanding Kratos give her the weapon he took out of Pandora's Box. He replies that it was empty, a fact Athena cannot believe. Athena explains that when Zeus imprisoned the world's evil within the Box, she feared what may happen should it ever be opened, and placed her own power within the Box, hope. Athena realizes that when Kratos opened the Box to defeat Ares, the evil escaped and infected the gods, while Kratos was endowed with Athena's power. Kratos takes his own life with the Blade of Olympus, releasing the power for all of mankind to use. Enraged, Athena states that the world won't know what to do with hope, and that she is disappointed with Kratos' actions. On the ground, in a pool of his own blood, Kratos is still slowly breathing as Athena walks away, the camera fading to black as the credits begin. At the end of the credits, Kratos is no longer at the spot where he collapsed next to the Blade of Olympus, with only a trail of blood leading over the edge of the nearby cliff..

"I had someone tell me I fell off, ohh I needed that."

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Jr
      At the end of God of War III Kratos is killing his father Zeus. Near where Gaia attacked Kratos and Zeus, Kratos awakens, taking the Blade of Olympus out of Zeus's body. His father uses some magic power to put Kratos in his own mind of fear. There, Kratos finally forgives himself for his past sins, and learns that hope is his most powerful weapon. Coming to, Kratos breaks free and kills Zeus. Athena's spirit appears, demanding Kratos give her the weapon he took out of Pandora's Box. He replies that it was empty, a fact Athena cannot believe. Athena explains that when Zeus imprisoned the world's evil within the Box, she feared what may happen should it ever be opened, and placed her own power within the Box, hope. Athena realizes that when Kratos opened the Box to defeat Ares, the evil escaped and infected the gods, while Kratos was endowed with Athena's power. Kratos takes his own life with the Blade of Olympus, releasing the power for all of mankind to use. Enraged, Athena states that the world won't know what to do with hope, and that she is disappointed with Kratos' actions. On the ground, in a pool of his own blood, Kratos is still slowly breathing as Athena walks away, the camera fading to black as the credits begin. At the end of the credits, Kratos is no longer at the spot where he collapsed next to the Blade of Olympus, with only a trail of blood leading over the edge of the nearby cliff..
      Did you write that or copy and pasted lol?

Y.O.L.O

Comment

You can go to gameanyone.com and watch the ending, and any other games you want to watch i recommend that vs. reading it. And if you do go watch the ending then go watch the walk-through by Skorch82. Thats what i did cause i own a xbox360 so i wasnt able to play the game, so i just watched it. And if you like the site i recommend watching games played by DavetheUsher cause he is funny and they do full walk-throughs and not the quick ones and etc. Plus they show you where secret items is if you couldnt find them and etc. PM me if you have any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ
          Originally posted by Tunechi Jr
          Did you write that or copy and pasted lol?
          Lol yea half of it. I beat the game already to.

"I had someone tell me I fell off, ohh I needed that."

Comment

lol. spoiler alert above ^^^^ :p

Comment

God of War never seems to disappoint and I will be extremely happy when I drive my blades into Zeus' facial epidermis.The first God of War took me 11 hours on normal. The second took me 16-18 hours.God of War III isn't just a game for manly men, but for manly men who can appreciate a dash of subtle artistry. The challenges in god 3 were ridiculous, and the arena battle with 3 centaurs and ugly dogs in the spartan grounds at night was so hectic, too intense!

Comment

stepped on it? aah gamefly another 1

Comment

Working...
                X