What Subs Do You Own???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Subs Do You Own???

simple.. Just say what subs you own for your car and how many watts it has.

I'm getting an upgrade from my old subs I got pioneer with enclosure with max 800 wats to a Alpine - 12" Dual-Voice-Coil 4-Ohm Subwoofer up to 1,500 watts with new box enclosure. I'm also starting lookin at the amps right now and thinkin if I have the money I can get a Rockford Fosgate - 300W Class AB Mono

Like to here opinions on this shit and hear wat u all got.

Re: What Subs Do You Own???

good upgrade... alpine is way better than pioneer i personally love jl audio
    but i dont have jl i have a 12" p2 RF its like 800 watts or something

i wouldnt suggest a RF amp though bro you can find way better ones
    Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

I'm not too familiar with wattage & whatnot but my bro is & he hooked my car system up since he knows how to install all that type of shit "profesionally" since he works at Al & Ed's near the Beverly Center in L.A.
      He hooked me up with an MTX Thunder 421D Mono Block Amp, which is discontinued btw so it's a pretty rare amp for bass & a US Amps amp for highs but I don't know the specifics as to watts on any of my amps other than the bass amp beats the crap outta my 12" Kicker L7's..As for the head unit, I have an Alpine CDA-9884 with the iPod connection all in my '05 Honda Civic 2dr (old but good)
      These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
      Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Originally posted by mweezybaby
        good upgrade... alpine is way better than pioneer i personally love jl audio
        but i dont have jl i have a 12" p2 RF its like 800 watts or something

i wouldnt suggest a RF amp though bro you can find way better ones
        sick still good though,, ya I was thinking of a RF amp im considering it now thanx

Originally posted by deadcivilian
        I'm not too familiar with wattage & whatnot but my bro is & he hooked my car system up since he knows how to install all that type of shit "profesionally" since he works at Al & Ed's near the Beverly Center in L.A.
        He hooked me up with an MTX Thunder 421D Mono Block Amp, which is discontinued btw so it's a pretty rare amp for bass & a US Amps amp for highs but I don't know the specifics as to watts on any of my amps other than the bass amp beats the crap outta my 12" Kicker L7's..As for the head unit, I have an Alpine CDA-9884 with the iPod connection all in my '05 Honda Civic 2dr (old but good)
        thats sick bro,, ya anything with alpine knocks out good bass not doubt but, there other brands that make good subs too,,

Comment

i'm gettin cheap shit cuz my college ass can't afford the expensive shit yet, gettin subs n amp for a franklin n an alpine heady for 35 + the guy sellin the subs n amp gonna wire all my shit for me, i think its a good deal for some ghetto shit
          Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
          viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Originally posted by Slags
            i'm gettin cheap shit cuz my college ass can't afford the expensive shit yet, gettin subs n amp for a franklin n an alpine heady for 35 + the guy sellin the subs n amp gonna wire all my shit for me, i think its a good deal for some ghetto shit

i went to a flea market and bought brand new shit for mad cheap... im sure it was stolen but thats not really gonna stop me from buying it...
            Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

Working...
            X