• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good question that needs an answer

Originally posted by blownoffkush
    Originally posted by brittbritt
    Originally posted by .Tune4President.
    There's a difference between bein physically attracted to someone and jus wantin to talk to them cause they got money. I see a big difference but that's jus me.
    You're right... i agree... if you are physically attracted to that person than you can't help it but I'm saying when the guy or girl makes that a stander, like the male or female have to have body in order for them to talk and the male or female have to have money in order for them to talk... what's the difference?
    why do you need these questions answered, sweetheart?
    it doesn't need to be answered i just been wanting to ask it. Its not that serious of a question. i just didn't really see a difference but one side gets more hate which i think is wrong because its a personally prefer.

Originally posted by BonitaRoses
    Are you basically asking why is it that when males have sex with many females, and in reverse we get called "Hoe" or "Slut" that it's not fair? Because honestly, you're asking two different questions here...
    basically what i was trying to ask is, why do people think is wrong to like someone for money when some people like others because they have body and have to have body in order for them to talk. but for get it... i don't want people to get the wrong idea on what i was asking because i see it coming. some of you didn't comprehend what i was asking.

Comment

There's a difference between bein physically attracted to someone and jus wantin to talk to them cause they got money. I see a big difference but that's jus me.
      You're right... i agree... if you are physically attracted to that person than you can't help it but I'm saying when the guy or girl makes that a stander, like the male or female have to have body in order for them to talk and the male or female have to have money in order for them to talk... what's the difference?
      it doesn't need to be answered i just been wanting to ask it. Its not that serious of a question. i just didn't really see a difference but one side gets more hate which i think is wrong because its a personally prefer.

Are you basically asking why is it that when males have sex with many females, and in reverse we get called "Hoe" or "Slut" that it's not fair? Because honestly, you're asking two different questions here...
      basically what i was trying to ask is, why do people think is wrong to like someone for money when some people like others because they have body and have to have body in order for them to talk. but for get it... i don't want people to get the wrong idea on what i was asking because i see it coming. some of you didn't comprehend what i was asking.
      I'm a really, really nice person so I'm going to put this in the nicest way I can

You can't type good, or your punctuations are very bad.

Comment

Seeing as my last point wasn't like nor contributing, you don't go with somebody or marry somebody who's ugly to your standards, it just doesn't happen. You go with somebody because certain qualities, and along with those ONE OF THEM is being fine, I mean I don't want to go with someone fat. And money is an entire different thing and way worse in my opinion. You're saying forget the actual sense of liking someone for their looks (at the minimum) and just going with them for money. It makes you sound like these Russian hoes that come over here and are married off for money. If that's the case sign up at the welfare clinic.
        I like the color contrasts

Comment

I'm a really, really nice person so I'm going to put this in the nicest way I can

Yeah i don't care how i type on here... its just the internet. you could of said it in a mean way, you wont be hurting my feelings. you're just a random person.

Comment

dont we just hate liars

to answer the question there is a difference, a girl with a body may not be rich but most guys will stick with her, a dude maybe ugly as fuck but rich the girl with stick wit him as long hes got money
            This is being GERNERALLY obviously thee will be individual cases but this is what typically happens
            prime example: hugh hefner that old bastard wont get any hot chicks if aint rich

Comment

[quote=brittbritt]
              Originally posted by ".Tune4President.":2pqdn7uv

Yeah i don't care how i type on here... its just the internet. you could of said it in a mean way, you wont be hurting my feelings. you're just a random person.[/quote:2pqdn7uv]

If you don't care how you type on here then you shouldn't be caring about what our answers should be, because "it's just the internet". We're all random people on here...

Originally posted by Franknstein

dont we just hate liars

to answer the question there is a difference, a girl with a body may not be rich but most guys will stick with her, a dude maybe ugly as fuck but rich the girl with stick wit him as long hes got money
              This is being GERNERALLY obviously thee will be individual cases but this is what typically happens
              prime example: hugh hefner that old bastard wont get any hot chicks if aint rich
              I am nice so don't hate on me

Comment

Stupid compare... Real people be on here which means the answers they give is real but as far as me trying to type correctly is not important. as long as they get what I'm asking, thats all that matters. and no the answers they give is not all that important neither (as i stated). Also i was saying i don't care if you didn't put what you had to say in a nice way because you're just a random person who i don't know personally so why would i care.

Comment

Stupid compare... Real people be on here which means the answers they give is real but as far as me trying to type correctly is not important. as long as they get what I'm asking, thats all that matters. and no the answers they give is not all that important neither (as i stated). Also i was saying i don't care if you didn't put what you had to say in a nice way because you're just a random person who i don't know personally so why would i care.
                  Everything you just said was completely illiterate. You ask the most dumbest questions ever, and you expect us to answer them with an answer only you want and not our opinion. When we don't get what you're asking, you don't explain. Your questions are real life problems that people on the Internet don't give two fucks about. Quit asking questions that you're probably dealing with you and your boyfriend. You keep saying I'm talking about the way you're writing when I only said it once. The reason I said it is because you didn't type it right. I can't understand what you were saying if you don't have the right punctuations, and/or you're giving two different questions...

Secondly, I said I'm nice so I'm going to say this in the nicest way, because if I didn't, you would be having a tantrum. Kind of like you're doing now.

Comment

i have to agree with my girl roses on this one, brit please take some typing classes or something.

Comment

alright..imma make this answer as simple as i can

a girl goin out with a guy cause he got money is ALOT WORSE cause if he goes broke..den da girl leaving him cause he had no more money

now a guy goin out with a girl with a nice body aint no where near bad..cause he attracted.goin out with her cause of her looks or beauty and hes interested..even if dat girl with a nice body had no money..they will still stay together
                      "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
                      Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
                      I'm on my so mean shit!
                      And you don't know me bitch
                      I do it for those who did it before me bitch
                      My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
                      And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Everything you just said was completely illiterate. You ask the most dumbest questions ever, and you expect us to answer them with an answer only you want and not our opinion. When we don't get what you're asking, you don't explain. Your questions are real life problems that people on the Internet don't give two fucks about. Quit asking questions that you're probably dealing with you and your boyfriend. You keep saying I'm talking about the way you're writing when I only said it once. The reason I said it is because you didn't type it right. I can't understand what you were saying if you don't have the right punctuations, and/or you're giving two different questions...

Secondly, I said I'm nice so I'm going to say this in the nicest way, because if I didn't, you would be having a tantrum. Kind of like you're doing now.

= Bonita

but enough fighting

@YM!24 u sed basically what i sed

Comment

I'm not having a tantrum but yes i felt i was going to get mad if this thread continue, thats why i said never mind don't worry about answering the question because people didn't understand it but yet you reply to me after i posted that. And no i respect people answers, its just the answers they was giving wasn't really answering the question because they didn't understand the question. I ADMIT I DIDN'T EXPLAIN WHAT I WAS TRYING TO ASK BUT THATS WHY I SAID NEVER MIND FOR GET IT. If some one don't care about the questions i ask then they shouldn't post an answer in the thread. But no i don't ask stupid questions, this is not a stupid question but i do admit i shouldn't of asked it. I won't ask any more questions on here since people like you make a big deal out of it. This has nothing to do with a boyfriend issue.

Originally posted by Franknstein

= Bonita

but enough fighting

@YM!24 u sed basically what i sed
                          Nobody is fighting, I asked a question but didn't explain it so i was getting all kind of answers, i replied to them in which people felt like a was disagreeing with their answer (which i wasn't), i just didn't understand why was their answers what their answers was, then i came to the conclusion that i didn't explain it well so i reply to Bonita, telling her for get about it (the question) which i was speaking in general, so she replied back to me that my typing and all that is bad so i simply told her i don't care about how i type on the internet... thats when the bickering began. No big deal on my end.

Comment

Working...
                          X