Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mr Xclusive...

Originally posted by YoungTune.
    LOL @ All You Pussy Hole's Hatin' On Xclusive, Grow Up Or Get Tha Fuck Outa Here
    WTF are they even talking about.

On Topic: Good luck Mr. X
    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
    Guns and stretchers
    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

LOL @ All You Pussy Hole's Hatin' On Xclusive, Grow Up Or Get Tha Fuck Outa Here
      Huh I Am Kinda Lost In What You Are Tryna Say To Me Play Boy
      I like the color contrasts

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma
        Originally posted by Mr Xclusive
        Originally posted by BonitaRoses
        Stop asking for Boy Advice and ask a Girl at your school, she'll know more
        its not that i need advice....i just need a chance lol

then today i left earlier cuz i had to do somethin in the office...then at PE i had to go do trash pickup cuz i forgot my clothes...then my backpack gets stolen....

which im pissed at still
        Where do you go, prison? taking out trash in P.E. lmao damn they must really hate you or that's all that you must be good at.

On topic, so how's it going with him
        GLAD U CAN READ!!!

@Tune thx lol....but its all good....just ignore them...i could care less about what they say

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive

she got checked our early 1st period....then the kid put his arm around her and gave her his jacket... (it was a friend....i found out) (Frankestein was right)

then today i left earlier cuz i had to do somethin in the office...then at PE i had to go do trash pickup cuz i forgot my clothes...then my backpack gets stolen....

but yea....i just need a moment...to talk to her...which will happen tomorrow.
          hopefully...and then if she say how are u ...or somethin like that i can tell her bout the backpack thing...

which im pissed at still
          ROFL i told yall i was right but no one listened I knew it (of course ur all thinkin) but if shes a boyfriend i can get them to break up really quick all u have to do is start one simple rumour that cant be traced back to you
          your thinkin how so well son its very easy, know what she dislikes in a man then quite simply say he has that quality it may sound like its dumb but its extremely effective (its proven to be true 7 times out of 9{Not personal expericances})
          If they stay together then ill have to think
          Franknstein is the lov guru need help im here

Comment

[quote=Mr Xclusive]
            Originally posted by "Mr Xclusive":25ycqgj7

which im pissed at still
            Where do you go, prison? taking out trash in P.E. lmao damn they must really hate you or that's all that you must be good at.

On topic, so how's it going with him
            GLAD U CAN READ!!!

@Tune thx lol....but its all good....just ignore them...i could care less about what they say

[/quote:25ycqgj7]

You're messing with some kind of trash duty that they've told you to do at school. Sounds like you'll make a good garbage man one day.

Comment

I'm Tryina Say ^^^^^, All You Do is Talk Shit, Go Do Something Worth While Biotchh

Comment

ya'll are doin some toddler shit straight up...everyone just grow up...no internet beefs....

Comment

[quote=YoungTune.]
                  Originally posted by "YoungTune.":13f3i7fn

I'm Tryina Say ^^^^^, All You Do is Talk Shit, Go Do Something Worth While Biotchh [/quote:13f3i7fn]

Biotch? Did You Just Call Me A Biotch? Please Hoe. Get Some Manners For Those Superior To You And Know Your Place, Biotch.

Also Your Sig Is Fruity As Hell, If You're Going To Put A Mixtape In There And Incorporate It Make It Half Decent, Not Some Ugly Super Mario Colored Shit.

Comment

[quote=Enigma]
                    Originally posted by "YoungTune.":uy22k2zp

I'm Tryina Say ^^^^^, All You Do is Talk Shit, Go Do Something Worth While Biotchh
                    Biotch? Did You Just Call Me A Biotch? Please Hoe. Get Some Manners For Those Superior To You And Know Your Place, Biotch.

Also Your Sig Is Fruity As Hell, If You're Going To Put A Mixtape In There And Incorporate It Make It Half Decent, Not Some Ugly Super Mario Colored Shit.[/quote:uy22k2zp]

LOL now you just talkin about nothin. Stop tryin to start internet beef,
                    Bitch I don't give a motherfuck, yea I'm leanin, bout to pour me up another cup. Yea I'm high, bout to roll me up another blunt

Comment

[quote=.Tune4President.][quote=Enigma]
                      Originally posted by "YoungTune.":zd63d4xl
                      Originally posted by "YoungTune.":zd63d4xl

Also Your Sig Is Fruity As Hell, If You're Going To Put A Mixtape In There And Incorporate It Make It Half Decent, Not Some Ugly Super Mario Colored Shit.[/quote:zd63d4xl]

LOL now you just talkin about nothin. Stop tryin to start internet beef, [/quote:zd63d4xl]

Stop riding Wayne's dick, really? Wayne for president? That would be worse than Obama, oh but you're just another ignorant person that's fed by the hand of this state. You're talking stupid shit and I'd rather hear "nothing" than you posting facepalms. If you got something to say make it so I can respond decently.

Comment

[quote=Enigma][quote=.Tune4President.]
                        Originally posted by "YoungTune.":n8r3jg8d
                        Originally posted by "YoungTune.":n8r3jg8d

Also Your Sig Is Fruity As Hell, If You're Going To Put A Mixtape In There And Incorporate It Make It Half Decent, Not Some Ugly Super Mario Colored Shit.
                        LOL now you just talkin about nothin. Stop tryin to start internet beef, [/quote:n8r3jg8d]

Stop riding Wayne's dick, really? Wayne for president? That would be worse than Obama, oh but you're just another ignorant person that's fed by the hand of this state. You're talking stupid shit and I'd rather hear "nothing" than you posting facepalms. If you got something to say make it so I can respond decently.[/quote:n8r3jg8d]

Lol it's my username on a forum, you're fucking pathetic and your "insults" are comparable to that of a 11 year old. How bout you get off xclusive's, youngtune's, and now my dick? But lets be serious for a second, gtfo off this page if you're just gonna ATTEMPT to flame people on a lil wayne forum cause you got nothin better to do.. pussy
                        Bitch I don't give a motherfuck, yea I'm leanin, bout to pour me up another cup. Yea I'm high, bout to roll me up another blunt

Comment

[quote=Enigma]
                          Originally posted by "YoungTune.":13qggs5z

[/quote:13qggs5z]

This is where I stopped reading. You both stared sounding like girls at this point.

Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                          X