Re: R.I.P. iPad

those bastards!!!

Comment

for a second i thought it said R.I.P Dad
      lmao but damnn thats messed up

Comment

He's telling the truth. We learned about this is college, how computers is going to over rule us in the future and what not. Its all apart of New World Order. One government. Serious stuff people. Young people is getting dumb and dumber by the minute. Pick up a book and read, spend less time on here.

Comment

Originally posted by brittbritt
          He's telling the truth. We learned about this is college, how computers is going to over rule us in the future and what not. Its all apart of New World Order. One government. Serious stuff people. Young people is getting dumb and dumber by the minute. Pick up a book and read, spend less time on here.
          ????
          I understand the concept but honestly..who the fuck does this.

Comment

shes right...theres alot of shit thats helping da government in da future......Cash for Gold(example)

u give in gold and get cash

den in da future..gols is gonna be worth suntin and money(cash) aint gonna be worth anything
            "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
            Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
            I'm on my so mean shit!
            And you don't know me bitch
            I do it for those who did it before me bitch
            My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
            And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money!24
              shes right...theres alot of shit thats helping da government in da future......Cash for Gold(example)

u give in gold and get cash

den in da future..gols is gonna be worth suntin and money(cash) aint gonna be worth anything
              I always knew it was something crocked about that.

Comment

The whole fuckin planets goin to shit...

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut
                  The whole fuckin planets goin to shit...
                  Not me

Comment

My teacher has this weird idea that Wal-mart is going to take over the world and that everyone who shops/shopped there is going to have a computer chip activated in them that will make them soldiers for Wal-mart and the stores will turn into giant robots and start attacking.

It's quite funny when you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN
                      My teacher has this weird idea that Wal-mart is going to take over the world and that everyone who shops/shopped there is going to have a computer chip activated in them that will make them soldiers for Wal-mart and the stores will turn into giant robots and start attacking.

she's right about the chip part but it won't control us. It will let the government know are every move. Passports will no longer exist. Its going to be like the whole "disobey and die" type thing but not as crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN

she's right about the chip part but it won't control us. It will let the government know are every move. Passports will no longer exist. Its going to be like the whole "disobey and die" type thing but not as crazy.

Wasn't there a movie about that?..

Comment

Working...
                        X