Does anyone know how to make blends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know how to make blends?

I need some help making a blend and idk where to start?
    When I hear them talking I just don't know what to make of it, haters so familiar to me i'm slowly embracing it, doesn't come natural bare with me it could take a bit.

Re: Does anyone know how to make blends?

What program are you using? you can use just about any kinda music editing software or virtual dj program. grab your acapellas and your instrumentals.

Comment

I have no program I just want to learn how to make one like what program do you need or if you could help me I just want to make one blend thats all
      When I hear them talking I just don't know what to make of it, haters so familiar to me i'm slowly embracing it, doesn't come natural bare with me it could take a bit.

Comment

use sony vegas, and to make voicees brighter & deeper use audacity

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

anyone have any download links to where I can download these programs?

Comment

INFO

VirtualDJ is the hottest MP3 mixing software, targeting every DJ from bedroom DJs to professional superstars like Carl Cox.
            With its breakthrough BeatLock engine, your songs will always stay in the beat, and you can work your mixes incredibly faster than any other DJ could.
            The automatic seamless loop engine and the brand new synchronised sampler will let you perform astounding remixes live, with no preparation at all.
            The visual representation and the cues allow you to clearly see the song's structure, and never be surprised by a break anymore.
            The vinyl controls will let you scratch like on a real turntable, except that with the beatlock engine your scratches will never end out of the beat.
            Add to that an infinite number of cue points you can save for each songs, a bunch of wonderful effects automatically beat-synchronised.
            Add also several interfaces to suit everybody from the beginner to the professional DJ, the possibility to record your mixes to burn them on CDs, to broadcast on the Internet and have your own radio station, to save your CDs directly in MP3, to use a headphone to preview the songs or an external mixtable to perform in a club.
            Lastly, enter the new era of DJs by mixing video clips (DVD, DivX, MPEG...) which you can send on a giant screen.
            Virtual DJ brings you all that, in the most easy-to-use way, and at the most affordable price.
            Size: 30 MB

Download:

Code:
            http://hotfile.com/dl/38954875/a9520d2/securewarez.net_Atomix_Virtual_DJ_Pro_6.0.7.rar.html

Comment

That shit don't work man I have an iMac no windows here buddy. can you just help me out haha its just one song i guarantee you will like it as well.

Comment

aite^ what we got?

Comment

check your pm's ^

Comment

^dude u gotta find me the acapellas and instrumentals. i'll put it together for you to see how it works but im not gonna go find everything just for a blend

Comment

Picasa is the best program for making the blends. This program is free and by downlading the program, you can make your favorite picture blends.

Comment

Working...
                      X