X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 in 1: BC2 vs. MW2 & Halo Reach Vs. Medal of Honor

What do you guys say?
    BC2 and MW2
    They are both good games with they're strong suits.
    I can't really say.
    BC2 has great gameplay, no noobs, no campers, just clean fun gameplay. They also have humongous maps but leveling up is way more rigorous and not as many maps or features.

And on the other hand, what do you guys think will be a better game? Medal of Honor or Halo Reach.
    I gotta say Halo reach

Re: 2 in 1: BC2 vs. MW2 & Halo Reach Vs. Medal of Honor

Medal of Honor what? Lol all there games sucks

MW>BC2
    Halo Reach>MOH

Y.O.L.O

Comment

In the new game informer they mentioned a summer realease of a new medal of honor that is supposed to be have multiplayer right up there with all these other games. and it looks epic.
      yeah they're previous games have blowed but the multiplayer looks incredible.

Comment

Medal of Honor started from scratch on this one. Scrapped everything the game knew. Dice Paris is in charge of multiplayer which is the same division that did it for BC2. I think BC2 is better, i've played both games, im a 5th prestige on MW2, there's just too many problems with the games. The matchmakings horrible, the perks are rediculous, too many noob tubes, too many campers, and dont even get me started with the modding, don't listen to Jrock, who hasn't even played BC2. I've played both, and enjoy both. But BC2 is more fun to play, and the game overall is better. Campaign is better in MW2 though. As for Medal of Honor compared to Halo Reach you can't reallycompare them, two totally different games. I think Reach will sell more, but if MOH is as good as the trailers make it look, It'll be close

Comment

Originally posted by prezidential
          Medal of Honor started from scratch on this one. Scrapped everything the game knew. Dice Paris is in charge of multiplayer which is the same division that did it for BC2. I think BC2 is better, i've played both games, im a 5th prestige on MW2, there's just too many problems with the games. The matchmakings horrible, the perks are rediculous, too many noob tubes, too many campers, and dont even get me started with the modding, don't listen to Jrock, who hasn't even played BC2. I've played both, and enjoy both. But BC2 is more fun to play, and the game overall is better. Campaign is better in MW2 though. As for Medal of Honor compared to Halo Reach you can't reallycompare them, two totally different games. I think Reach will sell more, but if MOH is as good as the trailers make it look, It'll be close
          im really anticipating reach and medal of honor, only if it lives up to its standards.

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ
            Medal of Honor what? Lol all there games sucks

MW>BC2
            Halo Reach>MOH
            MW=BC2
            Halo Reach > MOH

Play bc2 and your mind will change

Comment

MW2 > BC2
              The variety of weapons is much better in MW2

Halo reach> Medal of Honor
              You Ain't Heard The Latest, Weezy F The Greatest

Comment

Halo Reach, when it drops no other game gonna matter

Comment

Originally posted by big_kahuna
                  MW2 > BC2

Do you even know what you're talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by big_kahuna
                    MW2 > BC2

I wasn't talkin about the weapons in principle.I was talkin about the attechment and stuff.
                    You are right some perks may be rediculous. Also agree with the campers, they're fucking annoying.
                    Anyway I've played both and their both great games but in my opinion MW2 is the better game.
                    You Ain't Heard The Latest, Weezy F The Greatest

Comment

[quote=big_kahuna]
                      Originally posted by "big_kahuna":22txjh22
                      MW2 > BC2

I wasn't talkin about the weapons in principle.I was talkin about the attechment and stuff.
                      You are right some perks may be rediculous. Also agree with the campers, they're fucking annoying.
                      Anyway I've played both and their both great games but in my opinion MW2 is the better game. [/quote:22txjh22]

over half the attatchments you can get on MW2 you can get on BC2?

Red Dot, acog, shotgun, grenade launcher, smoke launcher, silencer on guns that youd actually use em on?

Who needs gay ass camos? Yeah they're sick, but unnecesary.

Comment

Working...
                      X