NIKE-The Chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIKE-The Chance

Ok, before anyone comes into here sayin oh goodness its a 15 year old blah blah blah, i just want you guys to know, that soccer is my dream, ive always dreamed of going pro in soccer and it has been my passion my entire life. some kids play soccer to play soccer but arent really good. im not trying to be cocky, but i have a chance of making it big, maybe not chelsea or manchester united big, but around mls level. i have played at very high levels of soccer including going to nationals twice. My team is in the region 1 soccer league which only a select few teams from each age group can do.

what im asking is for newschoolers to please support me as i try and go bigger. nike is having "the chance" which gives soccer players the chance to play for the nike academy team in england. this would be my dream.

what i need is to have tons of people join my facebook fan page and just please keep this respectful without stupid comments and all, on here, and on the page.

join this Piotr Wilbik | Facebook

thanks to anyone who joins

Re: NIKE-The Chance

If you didnt go lying to all the Taylor's saying i hack, maybe i'd help you.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

i was helping them cuz u leak their shit, and i didnt tell them you hacked, the tracked an IP to panama city and then got taken over by a ghost. i didnt say u hacked and essentially i never gave them any info that helped.

but anyone here. if you know a way to help try and promote this, then say it because i ned as much help as i can get. really.

Comment

Yeah I'll Join That Group For Ya Bro. Soccer's My Dream Too.

Comment

no such thing as soccer its Football

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
            no such thing as soccer its Football
            Lmao. The Americans Stole The Name For There Sport Smh

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
              Lmao. The Americans Stole The Name For There Sport Smh
              They wont steal tonites game i guarantee you that but in all honestly where did the term soccer come from

Comment

franknstein yea i know but then the american people wouldnt understand. im from poland and i say football too just for the sake of understanding hahah.

anyone know how i can promote some more?

Comment

Originally posted by iTzDrizzyDrake View Post
                  franknstein yea i know but then the american people wouldnt understand. im from poland and i say football too just for the sake of understanding hahah.

anyone know how i can promote some more?
                  put it in your sig and post like mothafucka so everyone sees it

Comment

Actually, i reported the page. Maybe will get others to do it as well haha.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

We might meet each others
                      USA vs Denmark

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                        Actually, i reported the page. Maybe will get others to do it as well haha.
                        ok keep reporting the page and ill just have u in deep shit with the gang and oops. youll be fucked over. not only with the gang but the cops too. have fun lil bud

Comment

Working...
                        X