Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360: Kinect

Discuss.

( I am DEFINATELY getting one of these.)

Re: Xbox 360: Kinect

Technically its Kinect for the Xbox 360 :p

Idk, it seems like it's targeted more towards younger kids at this point, i'm still going to grab it though. I just can't wait till they find out how to incorporate shooters. They'll need like a gun controller or something, since there would be no way for it to sense the trigger etc.
    It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

yeah it does seem kinda like for younger kids, but I am definately getting it still just to see how they eventually incorporate other games and more features to it. And I just think Kinect Adventures and Kinect Sports are cool games

Comment

Sports is gunna be dope. I'm gunna get Kinectimals for my niece and my cousins lol. I'm excited for the Michael Jackson game :p

Comment

That racing game looks SICK

Comment

It does look revolutionary from what i've seen, i'll probably sell my 360 at xmas and buy the slim (kinect ready) one.

Check this out, looks insane!

Comment

i have the xbox 360 elite , will i still be able to use the kinetic im not gonna have to buy the slim 1 rite?

Comment

Yes, Kinect will work with all previous systems, as well as the New Xbox 360.

Knowing Microsoft when Kinect drops they'll bundle it with the new 360 for you guys that are holding out :p

Comment

I thought Kinect only works on the new xbox seeing it has " Kinect Ready"

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Nope, they just slap that on the box to make people think that. It's just that the new 360's have the code for Kinect installed already, On the old systems you'll have to download the update.

Comment

Originally posted by djsteezybeatz View Post
                      Nope, they just slap that on the box to make people think that. It's just that the new 360's have the code for Kinect installed already, On the old systems you'll have to download the update.
                      Sounds like a Micro$oft marketing trick

Comment

Lmao, what does microsoft do that isn't a marketing campaign?

Comment

Working...
                        X