No announcement yet.

September 11, 2001. Conspiracy Theory.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: September 11, 2001. Conspiracy Theory.

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
    Haikes FTW! Wisheezy too. I really do believe in this shit. 100%. Along with the other conspiracy's out there (Other ones on Haikes' youtube).

And for Jamerson - You said something like why would we wanna do this and send troops over there to Iraq and other places? You know they are one of the main sources of oil right? Oil that we NEED. US only has so much oil saved up and not enough rigs to provide for our entire country's oil. Basically, US is more worried about oil (Money, etc). They will sacrifice one thing in order to get others.

Thank you YF. But you might want to change the bolded line, you mean Hussain. Osama Bin Laden is 1 person lol .
    But as for the oil, exactly. We needed a reason to invade Iraq.. that's why it was planned.
    Also, did you know the DAY before 9-11, SO much gold was moved from the towers into a different building?
    There was also more than average fire escape drills in the last month. . interesting,

Also, why cant they find Bin Laden? Lol. But they found Osama and many other wanted people? Smh.

And if you are closed minded to things like these, smh. AT LEAST watch them, and then speak about it.
    Thank you YF. But you might want to change the bolded line, you mean Hussain. Osama Bin Laden is 1 person lol .
    But as for the oil, exactly. We needed a reason to invade Iraq.. that's why it was planned.
    Also, did you know the DAY before 9-11, SO much gold was moved from the towers into a different building?
    There was also more than average fire escape drills in the last month. . interesting,

@Nino, go look or I will and check the conspiracy thread.
    Post something if you find something good.
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Ahhh im high bro. Fuck names

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
        Thanks cody, glad you enjoyed it.
        got anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
          got anymore?
          Hes got some on his youtube "FrankFrustration22" is his account i think.

Comment

watch Fahrenheit 9-11 if you guys dont believe the college students credentials it talks more bout the war on terror but is still good to watch

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
              You spend to much time watching video's online about shit thats been done with for years. It was probably made by someone who had no one else to blame.

edit: why would i spend an hour and a half watching something i know is wrong. I believe what i believe. Im sick of people blaming everying on bush and his administration. We need to stop worrying about the past and more in the Current. The Oil spill is terrible and frankly shits not being done about it.
              perfectly put. i live in new york and everybody blames bush. but really, think about it. do you really think the president of the US is gonna hire some guy to blow up the WTC and the PENTAGON. i mean really, common sense

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                perfectly put. i live in new york and everybody blames bush. but really, think about it. do you really think the president of the US is gonna hire some guy to blow up the WTC and the PENTAGON. i mean really, common sense
                so he has a reason to invade the middle east

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                  so he has a reason to invade the middle east
                  Sure was. Dude is the biggest idiot in history.

Comment

This isn't going to die anytime soon, is it?

Comment

obama voted yes to the war aswell...Lol.

Comment

he is also an idiot. Over there for oil.smh

Comment

Its the same with all presidents.... I think at least.

Why would one push so hard for the war to get oil, FOR THE US. Then the next come and back out after we are already getting what we want? Its just how the government runs. Black OR white president...

Comment

Working...
                          X