X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    impossible lol
    Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    I don't really believe you but I guess it's possible. 3-4 times is the max I've done and my balls ached hard, my dick was telling me to sleep it off before going again
    Are you guys serious? Maybe there's something wrong with me.. I didn't do it all at once. 24 hour period..

And by the end of it my penis resembled a sausage that had come out of it's casing. But my gf had been in Europe for 3 months and I hadn't masturbated the entire time she was gone. So when she came back it was open season

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
      Are you guys serious? Maybe there's something wrong with me.. I didn't do it all at once. 24 hour period..

And by the end of it my penis resembled a sausage that had come out of it's casing. But my gf had been in Europe for 3 months and I hadn't masturbated the entire time she was gone. So when she came back it was open season
      i dunno bruh
      i would have nothing left by the 6th go
      and my penis would be so dry lol

Comment

• Man how the hell can y'all jack off so many times
        The max amount of times a day for me is 2. 3, if I feel hornier than usual
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Almost got laid like a week ago when we were at huge party with my homies(60+ ppl in that party) i was sober cause i was there with my car. So i got to know to this girl, she was same age as me and she was smoking hot. Damn i still wish i could got to know to dat ass better. I hanged out with her all night, we laid in bed and maked out. Then i start to pull of her shirt and she started pull of my pants, then suddenly some stranger just walks in the room and said my homie was throwing up. She freaked so fuckin much and then she just leaves. Fuck homies when they drunk.

Comment

That's all? Shit.. I've done 12-15 times in a day. He'll I've had sex 10 times in a day once
            bra those are the symptoms of Chronic Masterbater & Hypersexuality! Over Masturbation can pose serious threat to sexual and over all health..
            The side effects of Chronic Masturbation are Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time, Lower back pain, Hair Loss, Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation, fuzzy vision, Groin-Testicular Pain, cramp in the pelvic cavity.. Belee Dat

Comment

• Originally posted by The Shauninator View Post
              you only get 10,00 spurts use them wisely friends
              wrong. you never run out of sperm friend

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                in life? you don't. in a day? yeah you do

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                  in life? you don't. in a day? yeah you do

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTeezy View Post
                      Almost got laid like a week ago when we were at huge party with my homies(60+ ppl in that party) i was sober cause i was there with my car. So i got to know to this girl, she was same age as me and she was smoking hot. Damn i still wish i could got to know to dat ass better. I hanged out with her all night, we laid in bed and maked out. Then i start to pull of her shirt and she started pull of my pants, then suddenly some stranger just walks in the room and said my homie was throwing up. She freaked so fuckin much and then she just leaves. Fuck homies when they drunk.
                      That sucks =/

Comment

That's all? Shit.. I've done 12-15 times in a day. He'll I've had sex 10 times in a day once
                        damn

I once had sex 6 times in a day and my dick stopped working after that.
                        that's why I only do it like 4 times now

masturbating I've done like 8 once
                        .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                          damn

I once had sex 6 times in a day and my dick stopped working after that.
                          that's why I only do it like 4 times now

masturbating I've done like 8 once
                          Lmaoooooooo

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                          Man how the hell can y'all jack off so many times
                          The max amount of times a day for me is 2. 3, if I feel hornier than usual
                          Ya it's usually one in the morn and one before bed but if its a boring day with no one at home.......................... it'll go up to 5 - 6 times that day
                          I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X