Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sex Chat Thread

Originally posted by tinytunes
    I've been fingered plenty of times, it's alright; nothing too special. I prefer just to be dicked down, to be honest.
    yes but when u u get in the heat of the moment shit and the fingers go in there it a wrap you gonna get that dick so yea ....... i like lots of forplay and freak shit so i gonna keep it pg 13 for the kiddies

I AM BACK THE REAL BARBI

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzd.carter
      I've been fingered plenty of times, it's alright; nothing too special. I prefer just to be dicked down, to be honest.
      yes but when u u get in the heat of the moment shit and the fingers go in there it a wrap you gonna get that dick so yea ....... i like lots of forplay and freak shit so i gonna keep it pg 13 for the kiddies

I know how it works lol, I've been going at it for a while now. I'm just saying it really isn't my thing. I like foreplay, but I don't really need to be fingered to get me going.

Comment

I know how it works lol, I've been going at it for a while now. I'm just saying it really isn't my thing. I like foreplay, but I don't really need to be fingered to get me going.

i feel yah on it but some do i like it if the guy knows what he doing not just doing it to do it then it hurts

I AM BACK THE REAL BARBI

Comment

Just wanted to stop by and say:
          I LOVE SEX!

Even tho i've done it a couple of times..

Smoke good, eat good.
          Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
          Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
          Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

[quote=Mizzd.carter]
            Originally posted by "Mizzd.carter":1azy858q

i feel yah on it but some do i like it if the guy knows what he doing not just doing it to do it then it hurts[/quote:1azy858q]

yepp i agree i soo dont need to be fingered before getting that dick, i prefer to give him foreplay but just get on with it for me lmaooo buttt heat of the moment just fingering can be pretty hott - thats why GUYS! keep your hands clean and nails short!!!!!

The World Is In My Hands, And I Keep My Hands Closed

Comment

[quote=ILiveInWaynesWorld]
              Originally posted by "Mizzd.carter":1xva6pkf

i feel yah on it but some do i like it if the guy knows what he doing not just doing it to do it then it hurts
              yepp i agree i soo dont need to be fingered before getting that dick, i prefer to give him foreplay but just get on with it for me lmaooo buttt heat of the moment just fingering can be pretty hott - thats why GUYS! keep your hands clean and nails short!!!!![/quote:1xva6pkf]

My Virgin Eyes !!

Comment

[quote=MszRockette]
                Originally posted by ILiveInWaynesWorld
                Originally posted by "Mizzd.carter":2e58chah

yepp i agree i soo dont need to be fingered before getting that dick, i prefer to give him foreplay but just get on with it for me lmaooo buttt heat of the moment just fingering can be pretty hott - thats why GUYS! keep your hands clean and nails short!!!!!

My Virgin Eyes !!

[/quote:2e58chah]

LOL hahahahah.

Comment

lmaoo aww mzrockette im so sorry was i too graphical?? i thought that was the point lmaooo

The World Is In My Hands, And I Keep My Hands Closed

Comment

Originally posted by ILiveInWaynesWorld
                    lmaoo aww mzrockette im so sorry was i too graphical?? i thought that was the point lmaooo
                    Lmao ,
                    Nah , I was kidding .

Comment

Young Mula Bitchez!

Comment

your all to young for this topic locked and the person who made this topic is banned for life, lmao ahahahaa jokez, great topic...

Comment

Originally posted by no.1_sender
                          your all to young for this topic
                          Hahahaha....

"To young"....

This Thread is great...it reminds me when I'm youth... I'm with my husband since I'm 14...

Comment

Working...
                          X