No announcement yet.

Sex Chat Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the real I totally thought this was like a sexting board. I was like why the fuck is this here. But hey it's just people chatting about sex.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
      well you made other ppl feel bad so karma is a bitch without a vagina

hold up hold up.

i really wasn't planning on posting here for a while.. but this got my attention and I just wanna clear this up.

I really wasn't trying to make anybody feel bad. I'm actually not quite sure what it was that I said...

Ok Ok just let me tell you all all my intentions here...

Originally posted by alwaysonfleek23 View Post
      are you black??
      this was NOT meant to be racist. AT ALL. I was trying to say I would only fuck a black guy, I wasn't trying to say, ew no, not if you're black.
      hurts me to think someone thinks of me as racist. :/
      I feel uncomfortable now tbh lol

Originally posted by alwaysonfleek23 View Post
      lol why are you a virgin??

...orr are you a rapist?

...or does your mom not let you click on this thread?? how OLD are you???

...ORR did you get abducted by an alien that cut your penis off? ... wait are you even a guy??

...OOOH i know you're transgender and it's hard to find people like you. and on top of that, when you find someone, you guys just don't click or aren't attracted to each other??
      Now this. I honestly did NOT know, and still do NOT know why this person is not able to contribute to this thread.

So I was really really going with the first reason. Virgin, eh? Well shit I'mma virgin, no disrespect to virgins. ijs.

The rapist thing was sarcasm. I'm sorry if you guys took it to heart. Like, really, really sorry.

I guess the mom/age thing was sarcasm too, just not as dark of sarcasm.

See.. that's the thing you guys don't know about me, I have moments when I have really dark sarcasm. Ijs.

The alien thing, again, was me trying to be funny. And if the "are you even a guy" thing was offensive.. truth is. I wasn't being funny/sarcastic that time. I am NEW to the forum and I don't know what everybody's gender is here. I'm really sorry.

The transgender thing.. Umm... no offense was intended by this. Um, I'm not explaining myself on this
      just know this did NOT intend any hurt feelings, mmkay? we good. K. K.thanks.bye.

Because you see... i have this FRIEND... who think they might be bi-gender.

So to sum this all up, I really did not intend for ANYBODY to feel bad or get they feelings hurt or anything like that.

I think this is the problem with communication through the internet tbh, you can't hear my tone, and you also don't know my life story.

So I'm really really sincerely sorry if I made ANYBODY feel bad.

I really don't even want to post this, I know I'mma just get more hate. But I gotta what's right, I guess.. and almsot as importantly, YOLO
      Disrespect Weezy, Disrespect Me :l

Now tell me how you love it
      You know you at the top when only heaven's right above it
      We on, it's Young Money, motherfucker
      If you ain't runnin' wit it run from it, motherfucker

Twitter: @blonde_clout
      follow me
      Instagram: @blonde_klout23
      follow me
      Fb: www.facebook.com/biscuitsandgravy23
      feel free to FOLLOW but ion add strangers sorrry nigga

Comment

• Originally posted by alwaysonfleek23 View Post
        hold up hold up.

i really wasn't planning on posting here for a while.. but this got my attention and I just wanna clear this up.

I really wasn't trying to make anybody feel bad. I'm actually not quite sure what it was that I said...

Ok Ok just let me tell you all all my intentions here...

this was NOT meant to be racist. AT ALL. I was trying to say I would only fuck a black guy, I wasn't trying to say, ew no, not if you're black.
        hurts me to think someone thinks of me as racist. :/
        I feel uncomfortable now tbh lol

Now this. I honestly did NOT know, and still do NOT know why this person is not able to contribute to this thread.

So I was really really going with the first reason. Virgin, eh? Well shit I'mma virgin, no disrespect to virgins. ijs.

The rapist thing was sarcasm. I'm sorry if you guys took it to heart. Like, really, really sorry.

I guess the mom/age thing was sarcasm too, just not as dark of sarcasm.

See.. that's the thing you guys don't know about me, I have moments when I have really dark sarcasm. Ijs.

The alien thing, again, was me trying to be funny. And if the "are you even a guy" thing was offensive.. truth is. I wasn't being funny/sarcastic that time. I am NEW to the forum and I don't know what everybody's gender is here. I'm really sorry.

The transgender thing.. Umm... no offense was intended by this. Um, I'm not explaining myself on this
        just know this did NOT intend any hurt feelings, mmkay? we good. K. K.thanks.bye.

Because you see... i have this FRIEND... who think they might be bi-gender.

So to sum this all up, I really did not intend for ANYBODY to feel bad or get they feelings hurt or anything like that.

I think this is the problem with communication through the internet tbh, you can't hear my tone, and you also don't know my life story.

So I'm really really sincerely sorry if I made ANYBODY feel bad.

I really don't even want to post this, I know I'mma just get more hate. But I gotta what's right, I guess.. and almsot as importantly, YOLO
        Apology accepted if thick

I am about ass

Comment

• He loves it when the pu$$y going hot wheels on him ima bad girl so you know he gotta put some on me bust them corners like I'm racing on track with no corners he bust this pu$$y in like he reaching for his diploma hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneFanatic55 View Post
            Apology accepted if thick
            I am thick lol

follow me
            follow me

Comment

• Originally posted by alwaysonfleek23 View Post
              I am thick lol
              Lemme change that, if you can make your ass clap then apology is accepted

I am about ass

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneFanatic55 View Post
                Lemme change that, if you can make your ass clap then apology is accepted

follow me
                follow me

Comment