I didn't im a loser
      Damn man next time bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        I didn't im a loser
        There's always mrs palmer

- - - Updated - - -

So I've got this anomaly..
        Guys will know that after you have an orgasm, if you keep going it begins to hurt. You need to rest before you can orgasm again. It's called the refractory period, and can last anywhere from a few hours to a day.

Ever since I upped my meds (mirtazapine) about 8 months ago, I have little to no refractory period. After the first orgasm I can't go immediately, I have to wait maybe 1-2 mins, but then I'm good. I mean I'm good. Two nights ago I experimented to see how many I could have, and I had 15 in 22 minutes. The only reason I stopped was I ran out of toilet paper..

Anyone else ever experience this? It sounds like a great problem to have but it's very disquieting.. It's not normal

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Guys will know that after you have an orgasm, if you keep going it begins to hurt. You need to rest before you can orgasm again. It's called the refractory period, and can last anywhere from a few hours to a day.

Ever since I upped my meds (mirtazapine) about 8 months ago, I have little to no refractory period. After the first orgasm I can't go immediately, I have to wait maybe 1-2 mins, but then I'm good. I mean I'm good. Two nights ago I experimented to see how many I could have, and I had 15 in 22 minutes. The only reason I stopped was I ran out of toilet paper..

Anyone else ever experience this? It sounds like a great problem to have but it's very disquieting.. It's not normal
          you use lube cause if you didnt your palms and penis must be blistered or cut lol.

Comment

• blow into my asshole with a bendy straw, i'll cum like that

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

a few hours to a day ? nah never been the case for me.

I don't take any meds and I can smash again after 5-10 mins of waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                a few hours to a day ? nah never been the case for me.

I don't take any meds and I can smash again after 5-10 mins of waiting
                Can you do it 10 times in an hour though?

Comment

Can you do it 10 times in an hour though?
                  No i wouldn't wanna either, so you're cuming like every 5 mins for an entire hour lol??

Maybe twice in an hour then later in the eve/night again and the morning twice again. After that my dick is kinda hurting and my balls are running low on juice

Comment

No i wouldn't wanna either, so you're cuming like every 5 mins for an entire hour lol??

Maybe twice in an hour then later in the eve/night again and the morning twice again. After that my dick is kinda hurting and my balls are running low on juice
                    See that's the thing. My dick doesn't hurt. My balls are still expelling juice. Not normal..

Comment

See that's the thing. My dick doesn't hurt. My balls are still expelling juice. Not normal..
                      superman

Comment

superman
                        I guess

Comment

I guess

Comment

Working...
                          X