http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
        Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

• Re: Sex Chat Thread

Wow....... Interesting Thread.........

Comment

I'm bringing this back cause I'm so pissed.

I got this girl over here. We've been fore playing for like a half hour. I mean like on some other shit. So I goto eat this girl out cause she had me on hard like a mug & she like wait, lemme goto the bathroom. Now this girl ain't the usual stripper I'm fucking. This is a girl who I knew before Katrina & she a preppy girl who is always clean so I'm like she might got something for me so I'm like yeah buddy. This girl come out & say she got to go. I'm like shocked. I'm thinking like my breath was stank or something. Her period start right before my tongue touch her. I'm so pissed cause on some real shit, I'm ready to like hit some bitch wit dat wham ya dig. UGH!!! LOL. Just wanted to vent.

Comment

Originally posted by MrHairDownMyBack

I got this girl over here. We've been fore playing for like a half hour. I mean like on some other shit. So I goto eat this girl out cause she had me on hard like a mug & she like wait, lemme goto the bathroom. Now this girl ain't the usual stripper I'm fucking. This is a girl who I knew before Katrina & she a preppy girl who is always clean so I'm like she might got something for me so I'm like yeah buddy. This girl come out & say she got to go. I'm like shocked. I'm thinking like my breath was stank or something. Her period start right before my tongue touch her. I'm so pissed cause on some real shit, I'm ready to like hit some bitch wit dat wham ya dig. UGH!!! LOL. Just wanted to vent.
              ahhw, thats pretty focked-up dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky

I know plus it was 6 in the morn so I couldnt call no1 else.

Comment

I told her " Do you have any mexican in you?" she said "no" "want some"

I love every bone in her body especially mine
                  When I hear them talking I just don't know what to make of it, haters so familiar to me i'm slowly embracing it, doesn't come natural bare with me it could take a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Can'tBanKushedOut
                    I told her " Do you have any mexican in you?" she said "no" "want some"

I love every bone in her body especially mine

HAHAHAHAHA, this guy is crazy

Comment

my girl is ALWAYS wantin to fuck...So im like "Yo chill out with this, we just done it yesterday, blah blah"
                      Then she gets mad at me.. Like wtf you want me to do!? im about to dump her ass cause shes trippin, always wanting to do it without a condom n shit.. and shes italian.... I'm forreal tho, about to leave her hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky

I know plus it was 6 in the morn so I couldnt call no1 else.
                        Bro ya gotta earn your red wings sometime

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561
                          my girl is ALWAYS wantin to fuck...So im like "Yo chill out with this, we just done it yesterday, blah blah"
                          Then she gets mad at me.. Like wtf you want me to do!? im about to dump her ass cause shes trippin, always wanting to do it without a condom n shit.. and shes italian.... I'm forreal tho, about to leave her hahaha
                          Ight the condom thing is acceptable cuz I never fuck with out one. I aint that dumb but, i fuck like every 5 hours bruh. You better start hittin her wit dat wham kid. I mean is it the same type of sex or do ya'll get creative?

Comment

Working...
                          X