X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sex Chat Thread

Originally posted by MrHairDownMyBack
    Originally posted by twiggz561
    my girl is ALWAYS wantin to fuck...So im like "Yo chill out with this, we just done it yesterday, blah blah"
    Then she gets mad at me.. Like wtf you want me to do!? im about to dump her ass cause shes trippin, always wanting to do it without a condom n shit.. and shes italian.... I'm forreal tho, about to leave her hahaha
    Ight the condom thing is acceptable cuz I never fuck with out one. I aint that dumb but, i fuck like every 5 hours bruh. You better start hittin her wit dat wham kid. I mean is it the same type of sex or do ya'll get creative?
    Nah we get creative n shit, always find new shit to do. But like we'll be done and a nigga wanna get his rest, but nooooo, she still wants more D in the P.

and trust me, i hit her wit that wam, but not lookin so silly like Wayne do.

Comment

my girl is ALWAYS wantin to fuck...So im like "Yo chill out with this, we just done it yesterday, blah blah"
      Then she gets mad at me.. Like wtf you want me to do!? im about to dump her ass cause shes trippin, always wanting to do it without a condom n shit.. and shes italian.... I'm forreal tho, about to leave her hahaha
      Ight the condom thing is acceptable cuz I never fuck with out one. I aint that dumb but, i fuck like every 5 hours bruh. You better start hittin her wit dat wham kid. I mean is it the same type of sex or do ya'll get creative?
      Nah we get creative n shit, always find new shit to do. But like we'll be done and a nigga wanna get his rest, but nooooo, she still wants more D in the P.

wow that's like the coolest problem ever

Let go, life does get tough
      No need to stress
      Hold you back too much
      -KiD CuDi-

Comment

Bruh, you gotta fuck her till she sleep. No matter if you done or not. I'm talkin bout beat that shit down till her shit hurt & she don't want no more. She'll leave you alone for like 8 hrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawbreaker Jake
          Originally posted by Woocky
          I'm bringing this back cause I'm so pissed.

I got this girl over here. We've been fore playing for like a half hour. I mean like on some other shit. So I goto eat this girl out cause she had me on hard like a mug & she like wait, lemme goto the bathroom. Now this girl ain't the usual stripper I'm fucking. This is a girl who I knew before Katrina & she a preppy girl who is always clean so I'm like she might got something for me so I'm like yeah buddy. This girl come out & say she got to go. I'm like shocked. I'm thinking like my breath was stank or something. Her period start right before my tongue touch her. I'm so pissed cause on some real shit, I'm ready to like hit some bitch wit dat wham ya dig. UGH!!! LOL. Just wanted to vent.
          ahhw, thats pretty focked-up dude...
          I know plus it was 6 in the morn so I couldnt call no1 else.
          Bro ya gotta earn your red wings sometime
          Trust me, I gots mine. LOL. On purpose & by accident. She left then told me. I told her to come back but she was to embarrassed for some reason. I wasnt gon eat out while she was leakin but I woulda smashed with a condom on.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmasfuck
            Originally posted by Jamerson
            cant believe this is the first time i post here
            but what are good hip hop/ r&b songs to have sex to ..
            name good ones please

my girl wants to, so im gonna please her
            I got you bra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poNTzgJsSbY
            most of so far gone is crazy

No need to stress
            Hold you back too much
            -KiD CuDi-

Comment

Bruh, you gotta fuck her till she sleep. No matter if you done or not. I'm talkin bout beat that shit down till her shit hurt & she don't want no more. She'll leave you alone for like 8 hrs.
              That won't help. If you want to take that approach, fuck her face and every hole on her. But to me it sounds as if the girl has more expirience and strength, she needs a man or someone who can satistfy her fully. I've done and have her crash out, and then do her again as she sleeps, that'll fuck her up. These dudes on here acting as if they need an off switch or instruction manual on pussy. I've never done the condom thing and doubt I will, but maybe if you get her knocked up she'll quit? Nah, shun, the kid's penis might get her wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy Gonzales

That won't help. If you want to take that approach, fuck her face and every hole on her. But to me it sounds as if the girl has more expirience and strenght, she needs a man or someone who can satistfy her fully. These dudes on here acting as if they need an off switch or instruction manual on pussy. I've never done the condom thing and doubt I will, but maybe if you get her knocked up she'll quit? Nah, shun, the kid's penis might get her wet.
                LOL, dis dude crazy. I mean he got a point though. If you get her prego maybe she'll shut da fuck up.

Comment

Man Ya niggaz gettin some pussy I haven't hit a bitch in 6 months now....Mayne fukin skool and workin out everyday so I can make it to gaddamn basketball....Fuk....Though this freshmen with big butt is hittin on me Im definataly goin after that ass lol so Hopefully gonna get some ass soon.
                  Oh I have 2 qs for you fools:
                  1)Has anyone done an anal none of the hoes I've slept wit let me do it....Does IT fill any better and do hoes enjoy IT?
                  2)I have fingred a chik but I have never licked her pus.So when they give me head I feel kinda of sorry for not go down w/ my tongue should I go for it does tasty any nasty or some shit???

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Chamillitary
                    Man Ya niggaz gettin some pussy I haven't hit a bitch in 6 months now....Mayne fukin skool and workin out everyday so I can make it to gaddamn basketball....Fuk....Though this freshmen with big butt is hittin on me Im definataly goin after that ass lol so Hopefully gonna get some ass soon.
                    Oh I have 2 qs for you fools:
                    1)Has anyone done an anal none of the hoes I've slept wit let me do it....Does IT fill any better and do hoes enjoy IT?
                    2)I have fingred a chik but I have never licked her pus.So when they give me head I feel kinda of sorry for not go down w/ my tongue should I go for it does tasty any nasty or some shit???
                    1) Anal ain't shit, pun intended. The girls I've hit hated it. They said it hurt & honestly when the hole drys up, it starts a rug burn thing.
                    2) Smell the pussy 1st, if it has no smell or it smells like SOAP, not perfume cause then might have jus splashed some smell good on it, but no smell or soap smell it's edible. If it stinks or like I said, smells like perfume or spray no go. It will taste horrible. Pussy taste good though.

Comment

Originally posted by Def Kool
                      name good ones please

I got you bra

So Far Gone is the shit. The best songs to make love too are Houstatlantavegas, Bria's Interlude, & A Night Off.
                      Free 30 Minutes to New Orleans

Comment

Originally posted by Zati
                        Originally posted by Def Kool
                        name good ones please

I got you bra

So Far Gone is the shit. The best songs to make love too are Houstatlantavegas, Bria's Interlude, & A Night Off.
                        When you hit a bitch November 18th is the shit but i like Lust For Life for my gf and the song's you mentionned too

No need to stress
                        Hold you back too much
                        -KiD CuDi-

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Chamillitary
                          should I go for it does tasty any nasty or some shit???
                          Nah, shun, you're too young still, go fuck your hand to spankwire.com.

Comment

Working...
                          X