Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sex Chat Thread

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
    You gotta give her at least a little time... She broke up with her other bf a week ago? I've been in almost this exact situation before and we waited a couple months before we officially got together and she still ended up cheating with her ex. So be careful bro, don't get back with her too quick or you're just setting yourself up to get hurt.
    yea like 2 or 3 weeks ago bro. And yea I know I SHOULD wait but then she shouldnt be such a damn tease asking me to makeout and shit. When I went to kiss I barely touched her lips and she pulled away saying she felt bad. WTF!! She only felt bad cuz she still heavly on his dick. I dont wanna get played shit hurts... I dont hurt by girls that much but when it happens, oh man does it suck.. Fuck girls for their mind games. Too good at it haha

Comment

Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
      yea like 2 or 3 weeks ago bro. And yea I know I SHOULD wait but then she shouldnt be such a damn tease asking me to makeout and shit. When I went to kiss I barely touched her lips and she pulled away saying she felt bad. WTF!! She only felt bad cuz she still heavly on his dick. I dont wanna get played shit hurts... I dont hurt by girls that much but when it happens, oh man does it suck.. Fuck girls for their mind games. Too good at it haha
      Haha I know exactly how you feel dude, it fucking sucks lol. Girls who can't decide on which guy they want don't turn out well very often because she usually ends up fucking both of them over..

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
        Bro tbh if she wanted u like no bullshit, there would not be another guy. Not saying that she doesen't like u at all but u know what i mean

Instagram:
        NordicBeauties

Comment

What do i do if my bestfriend (whos a girl) might be going back out with her ex and her ex hates me?

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
            What do i do if my bestfriend (whos a girl) might be going back out with her ex and her ex hates me?
            jus give him space.....dnt be around him or anything

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
              jus give him space.....dnt be around him or anything
              He lives like right down the road. And i know whats gonna happen. Shes gonna end up talking to him again and then were gonna grow apart. That would be the 2nd time thats happened to me.

Comment

He lives like right down the road. And i know whats gonna happen. Shes gonna end up talking to him again and then were gonna grow apart. That would be the 2nd time thats happened to me.
                hmmm...try tlking to her about that even that is her man and everything

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
                  hmmm...try tlking to her about that even that is her man and everything
                  I dont really wanna talk to her directly about it because idk if theyre talking again yet. But like he was around before i was so thats a problem.

Comment

I dont really wanna talk to her directly about it because idk if theyre talking again yet. But like he was around before i was so thats a problem.
                    just wait and see

Comment

Hmm My Ex Was Just Like I Am Soo Sorry And I Wanna Get Back With You.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                        Hmm My Ex Was Just Like I Am Soo Sorry And I Wanna Get Back With You.
                        Are you getting back together with her?

Comment

Are you getting back together with her?
                          Noo Way I Hate Her Guts Now.

Comment

Working...
                          X