Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever got something stolen/stole something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have you ever got something stolen/stole something?

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
    Lol, some buddy!
    He has an ipod touch now so its all good

Comment

ummm i stole an iPod touch sold in like 5 mins for like 90 bucks

Comment

As a kid I was in a street gang, and thought I was hard, I used to steal anything I wanted from the mall and also walked into my friend's house once as it was empty and stole one of those "ROKR" phones. I had my PSP stolen at school once, and I knew who it was, but never did anything about it as I was young and dumb at the time and didn't want to start anything. I had friend who would go and get it back for me, but again, I was young and dumb, and did nothing about it. A kid in elementary school stole my goofy movie, after I let him borrow it, he moved and was never to be seen again.

Originally posted by CRiS_BeAsT View Post
        ummm i stole an iPod touch sold in like 5 mins for like 90 bucks
        Just remembered that I did find a video iPod once when I was the mall. I was going to keep it, but decided against it after I looked through the playlist and saw nothing but Christianity music. I didn't want to sync it on my PC so I just sold it to some website for somewhere around $100.

And in my High School years I enjoyed stealing girls from dumb wanna-be playboys.

Comment

True story....
          I used to go to Best Buy's, Meijers, Walmart, Circuit City ( before it went out of business..) etc.
          and steal ps3, xbox 360 and wii games. Then sell them for money at a store that buys games down the street.
          The games in the store would cost about 50-60 bucks and then sell them for like 15 bucks each. Would steal like 4-6 games each time..
          long story short, I got away with it SOOOOO many fucking times but in the end got caught.
          Supervision and court fines.
          I also got 18 months probation for stealing an iPod nano in my schoooool.... fucked up.
          And obviously robbing people for their weed and shit.. too many times lmfao.

Don't steal from people though. If you steal from a government owned store, I don't feel bad.
          But if you steal like a ladies purse(which i've done too many times) it's just a punk ass thing to do.
          What gives you the right for that money, merchandise, etc. when she worked for it? Idk lol...
          Last edited by YoungMoneyEnt; 07-12-2010, 01:47 PM.
          Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Wow, you stole ladies purse's ^

Anyways I've stolen like 2 USB's, A chochlate milk & some skittles..

Someone stole my pencil case when I was in kindergarden & a couple days agio someone stole my mento's..fucking bastards.

@weezyonfire - your a heartless bastard. Some freind you are. SMFH
            Last edited by YoungTune.; 07-12-2010, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
              Wow, you stole ladies purse's ^

Anyways I've stolen like 2 USB's, A chochlate milk & some skittles..

Someone stole my pencil case when I was in kindergarden & a couple days agio someone stole my mento's..fucking bastards.
              Yeah I have.. but it was over a year ago when I would just steal crazy ass shit.
              I got 2 fucked up stories but I think people would think SOOO fucking lowly of me if I told them.. but I don't really know any of you so I will.

1. Me and my friend used to go to houses and claim to be with the neighborhood paper and pocket all the money then buy bud lol.
              2. Me and the same friend used to...say we were with a cancer society and ask for donations and then keep the money and buy bud. And a funny story is I did that on April 10 2009 when Wayne came to Chicago and I ended up getting enough money for tickets and bought them online that day .
              Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
                Yeah I have.. but it was over a year ago when I would just steal crazy ass shit.
                I got 2 fucked up stories but I think people would think SOOO fucking lowly of me if I told them.. but I don't really know any of you so I will.

1. Me and my friend used to go to houses and claim to be with the neighborhood paper and pocket all the money then buy bud lol.
                2. Me and the same friend used to...say we were with a cancer society and ask for donations and then keep the money and buy bud. And a funny story is I did that on April 10 2009 when Wayne came to Chicago and I ended up getting enough money for tickets and bought them online that day .

Rofl, I actually find that quite funny bro

Any more good tales you have? I'm bored & need a laugh.

Comment

Rofl, I actually find that quite funny bro

Any more good tales you have? I'm bored & need a laugh.
                  LOL as for stealing? Oh plenty.... one time me and this dude called some kids for a quad ( 7 grams of weed) and the kid ended up having his brothers come who were in their twenty's. Well I ended up bringing a hammer just in case something went down. Well my friend grabbed the weed and took off running and left ME with the 2 kids so they wanted to fight me but my friend ended up coming back to help me fight.. they started beating his ass and I took out the hammer and hit 1 kid in the kid like 5 times and then the cops showed up but I ditched the hammer far away and they couldn't find it.. I ended up sleeping in my local police station for 5 hours til 3am and being released with no charges
                  Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

LOL as for stealing? Oh plenty.... one time me and this dude called some kids for a quad ( 7 grams of weed) and the kid ended up having his brothers come who were in their twenty's. Well I ended up bringing a hammer just in case something went down. Well my friend grabbed the weed and took off running and left ME with the 2 kids so they wanted to fight me but my friend ended up coming back to help me fight.. they started beating his ass and I took out the hammer and hit 1 kid in the kid like 5 times and then the cops showed up but I ditched the hammer far away and they couldn't find it.. I ended up sleeping in my local police station for 5 hours til 3am and being released with no charges
                    LMFAOO!!! You hit the kid in the head with a hammer?

YME FTW hahaha

Comment

LMFAOO!!! You hit the kid in the head with a hammer?

YME FTW hahaha
                      LOL yes.. and at the time it happened, I was going to an alternative school. ( It happened in January this year)
                      and when I went back to my public school, the kids thought I was like some fucking maniac or something lmfaooo.
                      Okay 1 more story... this could be the epic-est.
                      Me and these 3 other dudes were at the mall and there is a movie theater in the mall. We went up to the section where you purchase drinks and shit.. and my friend knew one of the cashiers who was working there. There were 2 cash registers, basically my 1 friend blocked me and I opened the register and took I think, 66 or 70 bucks from the register and walked away lmaooooo
                      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

LOL yes.. and at the time it happened, I was going to an alternative school. ( It happened in January this year)
                        and when I went back to my public school, the kids thought I was like some fucking maniac or something lmfaooo.
                        Okay 1 more story... this could be the epic-est.
                        Me and these 3 other dudes were at the mall and there is a movie theater in the mall. We went up to the section where you purchase drinks and shit.. and my friend knew one of the cashiers who was working there. There were 2 cash registers, basically my 1 friend blocked me and I opened the register and took I think, 66 or 70 bucks from the register and walked away lmaooooo

LMFAOOO!!! no fuckin' way, if that were me they would have called the fucking NAVY or some shit & I would have got the eletric chair

#JustMyLuck

Comment

LMFAOOO!!! no fuckin' way, if that were me they would have called the fucking NAVY or some shit & I would have got the eletric chair

#JustMyLuck
                          The thing is, people think that they will ALWAYS catch you stealing but honestly, it's easier than you think. But at the same time, you will get caught eventually. I would make robbery's ( we would call them heists LOL ) on girls purses during school... my biggest one was 260 LOL
                          Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
                          X