Converting without loss of Quality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting without loss of Quality?

does anybody have a good program that can convert all files to MP3 & more? I got youtube downloader but it converts it and makes the music quality bad, I have another one that doesn't lose quality, but it only convert 3 minutes of the video no more

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Re: Converting without loss of Quality?

Ooh. That's a tuffy. I've never tried software. I usually use a website that automatically extracts the MP3 from a YouTube video and gives you the download link, but I've never had any better than 68kbps. Why does the software only convert 3 minutes? You could try downloading the YouTube video itself and convert it yourself with your own settings using "Total Video Converter."

Comment

I always use Real Player and the Real Converter that comes with it. It can download damn near any flash video, and then you can convert it to an iPod format or anything else. RealPlayer — Download the best video and audio player

Comment

I would never give up my source.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
          I always use Real Player and the Real Converter that comes with it. It can download damn near any flash video, and then you can convert it to an iPod format or anything else. RealPlayer — Download the best video and audio player
          Yeah, RealPlayer 4life! That shit works man! use it

Comment

Working...
          X