• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fuck the POLICE!

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    Don't Commit Crimes And You'll Be Fine

Sarcasm
    haha i didnt do anything and they came. thats when you know your hood is fucked up lol

Comment

Well, it's not like you can sue them for it.

Maybe you had the possibility of matching the description of the people who actually did it.

Also, if you play your music loud enough for the people outside of the house to hear, they can call the police on you for disturbing the peace

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
        Well, it's not like you can sue them for it.

Maybe you had the possibility of matching the description of the people who actually did it.

Also, if you play your music loud enough for the people outside of the house to hear, they can call the police on you for disturbing the peace
        for real? thats stupid. cuz we have a rule where i live 10 to 10. from 10 am to 10pm you can play loud music and make loud noises an shit like

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
          for real? thats stupid. cuz we have a rule where i live 10 to 10. from 10 am to 10pm you can play loud music and make loud noises an shit like
          You have a curfew like that?

Where I live, if you can hear the car coming like 30 feet away, you can get a ticket or something like that.

But yes, you can get a citation for that.

Example: If I'm playing Wiz Khalifa's Cabin Fever at max volume of my iPod and speakers at 11 pm, people can call the cops on me.

Comment

You have a curfew like that?

Where I live, if you can hear the car coming like 30 feet away, you can get a ticket or something like that.

But yes, you can get a citation for that.

Example: If I'm playing Wiz Khalifa's Cabin Fever at max volume of my iPod and speakers at 11 pm, people can call the cops on me.
            its not really a curfew. i can still be outside but i just cant make really loud noises. and i was playin it at like 2 in the afternoon

Comment

Maybe they were trying to take a nap or something.

If someone disrupted your nap blasting music, wouldn't you be mad?

Comment

Maybe they were trying to take a nap or something.

If someone disrupted your nap blasting music, wouldn't you be mad?
                that i would be. but you could just come over and tell me to turn it down

Comment

Yea, they were just being lazy.

You still have to be considerate of your neighbors though. Try not blasting your music again, and you shouldn't have that problem from them again.

If they call the cops after you even though you do that, then they just have a personal vendetta against you.

Comment

Yea, they were just being lazy.

You still have to be considerate of your neighbors though. Try not blasting your music again, and you shouldn't have that problem from them again.

If they call the cops after you even though you do that, then they just have a personal vendetta against you.
                    yeah. i keep it loud enough where i can hear it through the house but not outside. and i think that alot of the neighborhood has a personal vendetta against me. cuz me and my boy are the only teenagers in the neighborhood and are the only ones for a couple neighborhoods around us. so you do the math haha

Comment

Lmfao everybody hates the police..
                      Fuck 'em Pigz [;

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                        yeah. i keep it loud enough where i can hear it through the house but not outside. and i think that alot of the neighborhood has a personal vendetta against me. cuz me and my boy are the only teenagers in the neighborhood and are the only ones for a couple neighborhoods around us. so you do the math haha
                        Sue them for discrimination.

Comment

Sue them for discrimination.
                          you cant do that can you? because i also got them called on me because the guy thought i was writing all over these signs so he called the cops on me and i hadnt left my house in like a day or 2

Comment

Working...
                          X