Im from a place where niggas actually go to war wit tha police lol
    ya.. i bet you are.
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Re: Fuck the POLICE!

Fuckthepolice

Comment

Lol Understandable from the dude thats from Islam (i believe). But if you're in America, and you're smoking, and THAT stupid to get caught, what's the point? That follows you lol. I've had so many friends fuck up because they sold dope, stole, and robbed. One of my good friends back in the day is doing 15 years in prison for armed robbery. He'll be getting out at 34 years old. So just think before you do something illegal in public. Like i said before in my last post, Cops are just doing their job.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
          Lol Understandable from the dude thats from Islam (i believe). But if you're in America, and you're smoking, and THAT stupid to get caught, what's the point? That follows you lol. I've had so many friends fuck up because they sold dope, stole, and robbed. One of my good friends back in the day is doing 15 years in prison for armed robbery. He'll be getting out at 34 years old. So just think before you do something illegal in public. Like i said before in my last post, Cops are just doing their job.
          thnx LOL.. any ways.. in any country among any rules.. if these rules r being strictly applied no matter how logic they r)everyone should/will NOT violate coz they know the consequences of that (unless if they're stupid enough to do stuff like; smoking weed in public , committing armed rubbery ..etc then they're probably lifeless to not have anyproblems spending the rest of there lives in prison)
          the good thing about my country is that most of those stupid rules r not taken seriously even by lawmakers themselves... only some unlucky ones get arrested for breakin them..
          I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes
          Hate in my heart, love in my mind
          I seen nights full of pain, days of the same
          You keep the sunshine, save me the rain
          I search but never find, hurt but never cry
          I work and forever try, but I�m cursed, so never mind
          And it�s worse, but better times seem further and beyond
          The top gets higher the more that I climb

the best headshot ever!!

Comment

without that badge they a bitch in a half.
            -Boosie

Comment

when i was younger i wanted to be a police officer when i grew up...now its Fuck The Police!!

Comment

Fuckers are always giving hard time to traffic violators when I see them doing the exact same thing on a regular basis. Thinking they're above the law, this cop in my town was being tried in court for using a taxer on an 11 year old kid who wouldn't get off his bike and a few days ago he was found not guilty.

Last edited by iGot5onit; 09-02-2010, 06:05 AM. Reason: Word change. Adding more to post.

Comment

@kinda cool: In those Islamic country's they have very strict rules, most of them suck and come from the middle ages, where here in the West most of those rules/laws dissapired in those Islamic country's the still go on. But what I don't get, in there Islamic country most people behaive like good people but when they come to Europe (I live in Holland) they cause big problems. Whole Europe is having big problems with Muslims, look at France, Italy, Belgium, Holland etc. Most of them are criminals, don't go to school, don't work, don't wanna follow the laws here (wich are actually less strict than in there original country's) and they also have big problems with the police. The only thing the police is doing is there job. If you don't cause problems, you won't get the police on your back.
                  I must say that the police here gives waaayyy to much tickets here, you're fined way to easy and quick...can't stand that.
                  I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
                  Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
                  Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
                  And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
                  I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

Fuck Them.
                    They Fucked Up My Big Cousins Life. They Put Him In Jail Over Some Bullshit then said he was crazy and now he's in a "mental hospital" which is basically a prison. Ive spoken to him and his my other cousins been to see him and there is absolutely nothing wrong with him. Theyve just fucked him up.

I know a few police officers personally thought and theyre cool.
                    But the police as a whole, FUCK EM!

Comment

Originally posted by JoelReal View Post
                      @kinda cool: In those Islamic country's they have very strict rules, most of them suck and come from the middle ages, where here in the West most of those rules/laws dissapired in those Islamic country's the still go on. But what I don't get, in there Islamic country most people behaive like good people but when they come to Europe (I live in Holland) they cause big problems. Whole Europe is having big problems with Muslims, look at France, Italy, Belgium, Holland etc. Most of them are criminals, don't go to school, don't work, don't wanna follow the laws here (wich are actually less strict than in there original country's) and they also have big problems with the police. The only thing the police is doing is there job. If you don't cause problems, you won't get the police on your back.
                      I must say that the police here gives waaayyy to much tickets here, you're fined way to easy and quick...can't stand that.

well, these criminals in Europe you are talkin about come from very low-standard living countries like Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia and Yemen and in these countries if u have a lil bit of money u can easily bribe the police and kill whoever u want without havin any trouble. so disagreing with your statement , these north african countries may have strict rules, but what's the benefit of them if none is being actually applied due to many reasons ? those u see in Europe didnt have education when they were young in their countries.. therefore they choose easier illegal ways to earn money coz they have this desert mentality and ignorance ...

i was told by some one from holland that people from morooco and turkey are the only ones to cause trouble in holland
                      and the fact the whole Europe is havin problems with muslims is becuz it chooses to.. it wouldnt let muslims dress the way they want to.. have their own places of worship

so them being muslims is not a problem its self .. the major problem is those Muslim immigrants happened to be from these poor countries where they didnt have education .. so they do NOT REP MUSLIMS

but what happens in my country is different.. so people are educated/civilized and all of these who live overseas reflect a good picture of their country ( they work and study)

hope u understand
                      I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes
                      Hate in my heart, love in my mind
                      I seen nights full of pain, days of the same
                      You keep the sunshine, save me the rain
                      I search but never find, hurt but never cry
                      I work and forever try, but I�m cursed, so never mind
                      And it�s worse, but better times seem further and beyond
                      The top gets higher the more that I climb

the best headshot ever!!

Comment

Originally posted by kinda cool View Post
                        i was told by some one from holland that people from morooco and turkey are the only ones to cause trouble in holland
                        and the fact the whole Europe is havin problems with muslims is becuz it chooses to.. it wouldnt let muslims dress the way they want to.. have their own places of worship
                        You're right. They're mostly from Morocco and Turkey that are causing problems here. And do you really meant it when you'd say: "and the fact the whole Europe is havin problems with muslims is becuz it chooses to", I really hope you don't. That's completly bullshit. Here in Europe/Holland you are very free to doo whatever the hell you want and dress how you want to. Something that can't be said about S-A or other Islamic country's. They can also build their mosque if they want, there are plenty of those buildings around here. And btw, Is a Catholic or Jew aloud to wear what he wants and build churches in and Islamic country? I don't think so.

Originally posted by kinda cool View Post
                        hope u understand
                        I understand what you are trying to say.
                        Last edited by JoelReal; 09-02-2010, 01:11 PM.
                        I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
                        Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
                        Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
                        And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
                        I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

A Catholic*

Stupid character limit.

Comment

Working...
                          X