Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fuck the POLICE!

Originally posted by JoelReal View Post
    You're right. They're mostly from Morocco and Turkey that are causing problems here. And do you really meant it when you'd say: "and the fact the whole Europe is havin problems with muslims is becuz it chooses to", I really hope you don't. That's completly bullshit. Here in Europe/Holland you are very free to doo whatever the hell you want and dress how you want to. Something that can't be said about S-A or other Islamic country's. They can also build their mosque if they want, there are plenty of those buildings around here. And btw, Is a Catholic or Jew aloud to wear what he wants and build churches in and Islamic country? I don't think so.

I understand what you are trying to say.

well, u might wanna check this article be4 u be so sure

French law on secularity and conspicuous religious symbols in schools - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes
    Hate in my heart, love in my mind
    I seen nights full of pain, days of the same
    You keep the sunshine, save me the rain
    I search but never find, hurt but never cry
    I work and forever try, but I�m cursed, so never mind
    And it�s worse, but better times seem further and beyond
    The top gets higher the more that I climb

the best headshot ever!!

Comment

not a cop, a wannabee. at someone's school someone was fighting and she lost and was on the floor(at a highschool) and one of her friends went over to help her get up and the school security guard(who is also the wrestling coach) grabbed the girl(that was helping), put her in a choke hold till she passed out, then body slammed her. And this is a lil 100lb girl.

Another at my school, two girls were fighting n the lil rent a cop took one and slammed her against the locker.

Once me n some of my friends were talking to my house(last day of school/we graduated middle school so we could leave when we wanted), so one of the girls had to run back to the mall. the cops rolled up talkin about you look like a runaway we're looking for, why are you running?? She was late meeting her sister. Then dude's all, why are you sweating?? WTF its June dumbass, its like 90 degrees!! Fucker.

Edit:
      Ohh I forgot, so last summer I read in the paper about an incident that happened at my university. So where I live, that area is kinda bad. At night it is, so you should stay your ass inside or only go to certain areas at certain times. So dude was out after hrs lol, and he got jumped/robbed. So he's fighting the guys off like 3 on 1, a dumbass cop runs up and the guy accidentally punches his ass. I mean if I was getting jumped i'd be swinging like a motherfucker lol, shit happens. So of course the lil bitch freaks, gets his partner to arrest him. Dude's like I was getting robbed!!! The guys that robbed him are like right there walking away since the cops are there. The guy's like look!! They just robbed me!! So they arrest him for assaulting a cop. They caught the whole thing on camera too, and finally somehow when it was going to trial the judge or whatever dismissed the case, but the cops still say he was guilty and got lucky.
      Last edited by GypsyStar; 09-02-2010, 08:47 PM.
      http://www.iamshanell.com
      LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

fuck the police
        People are strange

Comment

Working...
        X