Which NBA Game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which NBA Game??

Ok so just wanna know what everyone thinks NBA 2K10 or NBA LIVE 10??
    NBA 2K10
    0%
    NBA LIVE 10
    0%
    I Spend My Money Like My Time I Ain't Got It To Waste

Re: Which NBA Game??

i like them both. i thought live made huuuuge adjustments over last year, still wasnt great but i actually enjoyed playing it. 2k10 was so realistic. the gameplay was amazing. so realistic

Comment

Live last year made a HUGE step and I've always been a Live guy. But I'm getting 2k this year because of the big Jordan thing, and Mike Wang is back working at 2k and he wasn't there for 2k9 or 2k10 when 2k started to slip.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        Live last year made a HUGE step and I've always been a Live guy. But I'm getting 2k this year because of the big Jordan thing, and Mike Wang is back working at 2k and he wasn't there for 2k9 or 2k10 when 2k started to slip.
        yeah me too. i been with live since 02. favorite game ever. but yeah with mike wang back 2k will be better than ever. im pumped to play with jordan

Comment

2K series >>>>>

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Live as a series is failing. Shits just like nba jam. Dunking from behind the backboard and what not. 2k10 is probably the best basketball game to this date.

Comment

Next year Michael jordan will be on the cover of 2k11 (dunno if it gonna be named that) plus hes in the game, that reason alone i'm buying it

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Working...
              X