Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit Plummit

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
    This ride isnt bad as is seems. You will just end up with a nose full of water at the end if you dont plug yours. But the long line <<<<<<<<<
    You been on it??

When I get up there I know i'm be fuckin' nervous! & Yeah I'll just get some fast passes for the line situation

Comment

My family gets free passes for all those parks in Orlando every year, like year passes. I just never go that much anymore, like i used to when i was younger with my fam and shit. But the ride is alright, lines are long as fuck. With the heat, long lines, short ride time = not worth it tbh.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
        My family gets free passes for all those parks in Orlando every year, like year passes. I just never go that much anymore, like i used to when i was younger with my fam and shit. But the ride is alright, lines are long as fuck. With the heat, long lines, short ride time = not worth it tbh.
        Oh you had a Time Share or w.e then, But yeah I've never been on it & me & my mates just wanna see what it's like

(pause)

Comment

i did it last summer.. your heart drops and you feel like your falling.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
            i did it last summer.. your heart drops and you feel like your falling.
            Rockin Roll Rollercoaster and Everest is the shit bro...Tower of terror is fire to..have fun

Comment

Working...
            X