Anyone a Lost fan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone a Lost fan?

To be honest, I've never watched this show lol.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
      So basically they were on the island and living their life? But then they remembered being on the island and wanting to go back?
      Ahh epic fail on LOST. Good thing I didn't watch the last season.
      Basically. Like the people on the island thought it didn't work. Sawyer was pissed lol. And then when the people living their normal lives did something they did on the island, it brought back all these memories of the island. I THINK they all realized that they were actually dead or something like that. Confusing as hell but it was actually pretty sick

@THP it's a total mind fuck of a show lol but it's awesome. I'd recommend it

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
        Basically. Like the people on the island thought it didn't work. Sawyer was pissed lol. And then when the people living their normal lives did something they did on the island, it brought back all these memories of the island. I THINK they all realized that they were actually dead or something like that. Confusing as hell but it was actually pretty sick
        Very confusing and it got stupid to me.
        The best part of that show was back in the beginning when Walt got taken.
        After the time traveling and black smoke and the locke thing, it got shitty.
        I heard the ending was alright but it just got to a point where I feel like they were making shit up as they went lol.
        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Very confusing and it got stupid to me.
          The best part of that show was back in the beginning when Walt got taken.
          After the time traveling and black smoke and the locke thing, it got shitty.
          I heard the ending was alright but it just got to a point where I feel like they were making shit up as they went lol.
          I thought it was cool, it just requires a ton of thought. Also, Lost was a very appropriate title for the show haha

Comment

I thought it was cool, it just requires a ton of thought. Also, Lost was a very appropriate title for the show haha
            Oh they were LOST alright. . the producers.
            Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Oh they were LOST alright. . the producers.
              Maybe a little. It was still a fucking awesome show though. I loved it. Probably my #2 all-time favorite show behind Dexter

Comment

SPOILERS
                The end of season 5 they detonate the hydrogen bomb on the island in 1970 (they were time warped). This was supposed to stop their plane from ever hitting the electromagnetic energy because they were trying to destroy the source of it. This bomb seemingly didnt work in the main timeline. But this created an alternate timeline (parallel universe) in which they land at LAX safely. In the end it turns out the flash-sideways was a universe in which they were all dead(either from the plane crash or later in their lives). They all meet up in this timeline for the purpose to help jack accept whats happened and move on. So all in all, the main timeline some escape the island in the repaired plane while jack stays behind on the island to meet his fate.

I left a lot out but this might help some confused lol

This might also help some understand http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...-timeline.html

Comment

Originally posted by wayneYMCMB View Post
                  SPOILERS
                  The end of season 5 they detonate the hydrogen bomb on the island in 1970 (they were time warped). This was supposed to stop their plane from ever hitting the electromagnetic energy because they were trying to destroy the source of it. This bomb seemingly didnt work in the main timeline. But this created an alternate timeline (parallel universe) in which they land at LAX safely. In the end it turns out the flash-sideways was a universe in which they were all dead(either from the plane crash or later in their lives). They all meet up in this timeline for the purpose to help jack accept whats happened and move on. So all in all, the main timeline some escape the island in the repaired plane while jack stays behind on the island to meet his fate.

I left a lot out but this might help some confused lol

This might also help some understand A Timeline of the 'Lost' Universe - Interactive Feature - NYTimes.com
                  Way better than anything I found lol. Damn, this makes me wanna watch Lost now I'm sad it's over

Comment

Way better than anything I found lol. Damn, this makes me wanna watch Lost now I'm sad it's over
                    yeah man. my boys havent seen this show so ive been rewatching it this summer with em. i got the dvdrips of all the seasons

Comment

Originally posted by wayneYMCMB View Post
                      yeah man. my boys havent seen this show so ive been rewatching it this summer with em. i got the dvdrips of all the seasons
                      Nice bro Yeah since Lost ended I've been trying to find another show to live up to it lol. Dexter is the only one I've found

Comment

Working...
                      X