• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal gear:rising & Mafia II trailer

metal gear solid rising

Mafia 2

mafia 2 release date: 08/27/10
    metal gear : TBA

"Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Re: Metal gear:rising & Mafia II trailer

i played the Mafia 2 demo, its actually alrite im probaly going to rent it with gamefly

Comment

Played Mafia II Its Okay Nothing Special Halo Reach Soon

Comment

Im liking the Mafia II demo but I'm probably not gonna be getting it, I'm getting Madden 11 soon, and waiting for Black Ops

Comment

Downloading the Mafia II demo as we speak. Gameplay on YouTube looked pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
            Downloading the Mafia II demo as we speak. Gameplay on YouTube looked pretty good.
            so .? any thoughts on the demo ?

"Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by matbouli View Post
              so .? any thoughts on the demo ?
              Yeah I felt kind of mixed on it I like the whole Grand Theft Auto feel it has, the graphics are really nice but when it comes down to it the gameplay and the controls feel really sloppy to me. Also the camera angles are annoying when your in tight spaces so it's easy to get killed by an enemy that you won't see because of poor camera angles. I'm not sure if I'm going to buy this one but I definitely can't wait to check out MGS: Rising.

Edit: I also dislike how you can't shoot up the bodies once there on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
                Yeah I felt kind of mixed on it I like the whole Grand Theft Auto feel it has, the graphics are really nice but when it comes down to it the gameplay and the controls feel really sloppy to me. Also the camera angles are annoying when your in tight spaces so it's easy to get killed by an enemy that you won't see because of poor camera angles. I'm not sure if I'm going to buy this one but I definitely can't wait to check out MGS: Rising.

Edit: I also dislike how you can't shoot up the bodies once there on the floor.
                mm interesting , i mean i feel like the story will be 100 better then GTA IV because its about the mafia families and Italian mob.
                and about the controls , I'm sure we'll get used to it , remember its just the demo .
                it seems like theres alot of technical mistakes in the game but i really hope they fix it be4 it release.
                Last edited by matbouli; 08-21-2010, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by matbouli View Post
                  mm interesting , i mean i feel like the story would be 100 better then GTA IV because its about the mafia families and Italian mob.
                  and about the controls , I'm sure we'll get used to it , remember its just the demo .
                  it seems like theres alot of technical mistakes in the game but i really hope they fix it be4 it release.
                  Yeah I hope so but the release is really close to when they dropped the demo so it's hard to say. I Agee also the story is probably a lot better than the GTA story I love anything about the Mafia but I like the sandbox style gameplay.

Comment

Mafia looks ok but metal gear looks dope

Comment

mafia 2 is pretty good, better than gta to me
                      Ain't A Thang To Do But Bang Or Screw, I Live In The Clouds Like Angels Do, Hey Traffic Let My Vanquish Through

Comment

Originally posted by youngsweetjones View Post
                        mafia 2 is pretty good, better than gta to me
                        Really? But Mafia II is so buggy and there is a limit to what can you do in it compared to GTA IV.

Comment

Working...
                        X