Illuminati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illuminati

Aight so this thread is where you can discuss Illuminati stuff, If you believe it's real or not, How much power you think they have, who's affiliated/member with/of them, how they contact people, videos, and everything else that has anything with that shit to do.

And if you don't know what Illuminati is, watch this video for info.

So what u think?

Personally, I think it's fake, but more proof and shit could change my mind.

D4! C4!
    LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Re: Illuminati

Comment

Illuminati is real, and it does exist. and it's in everything subliminally like music, films everything.
      .....Remember this there is actual proof that they existed. now do i care about it? No.

Comment

As long as it doesn't affect me directly, I could care less if they existed or not.

Comment

I hate this....

Comment

Why hate this? I think it's a good thread. Y'all can discuss illuminati stuff here. If you're not intrested, dont reply in this thread. #Simple

Comment

I don't know much about it. But I'm starting to see it pop up everywhere and there is proof that LeBron James is one so I wanted to find out more about what it is.

Comment

Comment

celebrities sell their soul to the devil in order to get fame and fortune
                  listen to my darling by eminem
                  and murder was the case by snoop
                  watch this and make sure to watch his channel he has some good collection
                  "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

i beleive in this 100% that MJ and Kanye got me on it now.

Comment

I love theories, being open minded, seeing all sides to things in life. But seriously, illuminati is very unrealistic. I mean, where do I "sell my soul to the devil"?

EDIT: Matbouli: Your video almost proves how stupid this is, it says how Eminem is stupid for going into depression after his best friend was killed, and that it says "Who goes into depression over something like that if the death was proof's fault" How ignorant is that? That is like saying for example, if one of my best friends commited suicide that because it's his fault I wouldn't be depressed? No, that's stupid. And if you didn't get depressed over it, you probably have issues or are just heartless. That whole video is just stupid. No one sells there sole to the devil, it's a figure of speech clearly.
                      Last edited by Wisheezy; 08-11-2010, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
                        Why hate this? I think it's a good thread. Y'all can discuss illuminati stuff here. If you're not intrested, dont reply in this thread. #Simple
                        Exactly, Thank you.

And like.. Forreal, I don't really get the whole sell ur sole for fame thing. Like.. It can't be that hard, u can probably do hit songs without selling ur sole.

Edit: After watching that Kanye video.. damn that coldest winter video got me. But like, Yesterday VH1's Storyteller: Kanye West aired on MTV, And when it was over , I was like.. Damn, Kanye is fuckin kool, he's still aight, can't belive people hate him.

And like, when they contact you, WTF happends, forreal. Like a big demonic dude comes up to you and starts talkin or sumethin. Or some costume dudes reaches to you, shits fucked up.
                        Last edited by YeezyYM; 08-11-2010, 07:27 AM.

D4! C4!
                        LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Working...
                        X