Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Illuminati

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    I love theories, being open minded, seeing all sides to things in life. But seriously, illuminati is very unrealistic. I mean, where do I "sell my soul to the devil"?

EDIT: Matbouli: Your video almost proves how stupid this is, it says how Eminem is stupid for going into depression after his best friend was killed, and that it says "Who goes into depression over something like that if the death was proof's fault" How ignorant is that? That is like saying for example, if one of my best friends commited suicide that because it's his fault I wouldn't be depressed? No, that's stupid. And if you didn't get depressed over it, you probably have issues or are just heartless. That whole video is just stupid. No one sells there sole to the devil, it's a figure of speech clearly.
    Haha, yeah I gotta agree with the Wisheezy about the Eminem video. Kanye and Jay-Z's vids were alot better. I don't really believe this Illuminati thing but, apart from that soul-sell-devil thing, I think it all fits great.

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
      I don't really believe this Illuminati thing but, apart from that soul-sell-devil thing, I think it all fits great.
      Agreed.

D4! C4!
      LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        I love theories, being open minded, seeing all sides to things in life. But seriously, illuminati is very unrealistic. I mean, where do I "sell my soul to the devil"?

EDIT: Matbouli: Your video almost proves how stupid this is, it says how Eminem is stupid for going into depression after his best friend was killed, and that it says "Who goes into depression over something like that if the death was proof's fault" How ignorant is that? That is like saying for example, if one of my best friends commited suicide that because it's his fault I wouldn't be depressed? No, that's stupid. And if you didn't get depressed over it, you probably have issues or are just heartless. That whole video is just stupid. No one sells there sole to the devil, it's a figure of speech clearly.
        first of all Its NOT my video
        2nd of all like u said be open minded and dont hate plz

oh yea and dont just focus on that part (proof) and forget about the whole video, theres other more important point -
        Last edited by matbouli; 08-11-2010, 08:17 AM.
        "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by matbouli View Post
          first of all Its NOT my video
          2nd of all like u said be open minded and dont hate plz

oh yea and dont just focus on that part (proof) and forget about the whole video, theres other more important point -
          Lol I'm not hating on you!! Don't get me wrong, it was the video I didn't agree with!

Comment

Lupe, Em, and Wayne lashing out against Illuminati.
            Made by me BISH!

"Me and them rappers don't share a common ground, I'm a sphere, they are squares, they can't even come aROUND. - Wale.

"All my niggas loyal yeah we some different niggas, I heard ya dogs was talking they Brian Griffin niggas."

Step towards this nigga get 4X2.

Comment

The selling your soul to devil part makes no sense to me I heard the illuminati are satanists so they believe and worship the devil... but like how the fuck do you do that? lol
              But I do believe in the Illuminati..I heard alot about them, how the put like chemicals in food likes lays chips or stride gum etc. to weaken our brains so people would believe their bullshit and their symbolism is everywhere, it sounds like alot to believe but the people who make those youtube videos make it sound so convincing..I guess I believe in it but it seems so farfetched I just dont know

Comment

Originally posted by J.Cole/Wale/Lupe View Post

Lupe, Em, and Wayne lashing out against Illuminati.
                That really made alot of sense... And Wayne did say he wanted Rebirth to open our minds.
                But really IDC abt the illuminati

Comment

Found this interesting, but I wouldn't sell my soul to the devil EVER!
                  HOW TO SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL

Comment

Jay Z in the song "Free Mason"

Jay Z @ the 3 minute mark

Jay Z confronts illuminati rumors in the guest verses in these songs

Comment

alrite everybody needs to relax with this illuminati stuff. almost all of these videos people make are ridiculous. they overthink rappers lyrics so much its not even funny. like real talk. they go so in depth with it. chill out! i doubt these guys sold there souls to the devil because some guy has no time and thought about a song and a way he could make it seem like it was about the devil. the fuck outta here

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                        That really made alot of sense... And Wayne did say he wanted Rebirth to open our minds.
                        But really IDC abt the illuminati
                        Same.. The videos are a bit convincing though but I don't care if they "sold their souls" as long as they make good music Im good.
                        Made by me BISH!

"Me and them rappers don't share a common ground, I'm a sphere, they are squares, they can't even come aROUND. - Wale.

"All my niggas loyal yeah we some different niggas, I heard ya dogs was talking they Brian Griffin niggas."

Step towards this nigga get 4X2.

Comment

I mean if you honestly believe this.. you're just a sucker imo.
                          Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
                          X