Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Illuminati

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
    I mean if you honestly believe this.. you're just a sucker imo.
    this exactly. thank you

Comment

I don't think any artist 'plans' to sell their soul to the devil..
      Like wayne didn't think one day, I'll start praying to satan and he'll make me rich and famous."
      It's more like you become famous for talking about un-holy things like killing, drugs, whatever. As long as it keeps you on top
      no homo.

Comment

Originally posted by kushedout2 View Post
        Found this interesting, but I wouldn't sell my soul to the devil EVER!
        HOW TO SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL
        Some funny shit, while i was readin that article i was alone in the room, and while i was readin those words u had to say, i was like, wtf i should stop readin, what if he shows up forreal haha.

Originally posted by J.Cole/Wale/Lupe View Post
        Same.. The videos are a bit convincing though but I don't care if they "sold their souls" as long as they make good music Im good.
        Haha agreed.

Lupe, Em, and Wayne lashing out against Illuminati.
        Shit's fucked up man.. if the shit's somehow true, and they're trying to break out from it, My respect is huge for them.

Still dun believe it, but after that lupe line bout Illuminati and if they're real, got me thinkin.. might be somethin like illu, but with a different name and not as crazy as illu, cause like, All these videos, and these statements from Pac and earlier, to the rappers today were/are rappin bout this, and it must be sumethin right? Or is it all bullshit.. damn i dunno but forreal, as long as they make good music, im good.
        Last edited by YeezyYM; 08-12-2010, 12:01 PM.

D4! C4!
        LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Lil Wayne gives a hint in the drop the world Vid.....if u look closely in the vid u will see the numbers 621....in the bible the mark of the beast is 216 ; they jus scrambled it in the vid

Comment

Another convincing vid..

Originally posted by YeezyYM View Post
            damn i dunno but forreal, as long as they make good music, im good.
            Same lol..
            Made by me BISH!

"Me and them rappers don't share a common ground, I'm a sphere, they are squares, they can't even come aROUND. - Wale.

"All my niggas loyal yeah we some different niggas, I heard ya dogs was talking they Brian Griffin niggas."

Step towards this nigga get 4X2.

Comment

Lupe, Em, and Wayne lashing out against Illuminati.
              That was very believable, Damn didn't notice how lyrical Ground Zero really is

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
                That was very believable, Damn didn't notice how lyrical Ground Zero really is
                I always thought GZ was underrated, dam.

D4! C4!
                LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Originally posted by jw99 View Post
                  I don't think any artist 'plans' to sell their soul to the devil..
                  Like wayne didn't think one day, I'll start praying to satan and he'll make me rich and famous."
                  It's more like you become famous for talking about un-holy things like killing, drugs, whatever. As long as it keeps you on top
                  no homo.
                  Wayne had a bible scripture on his back so.... I doubt that's s cover up for him believing in the devil
                  Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
                    Wayne had a bible scripture on his back so.... I doubt that's s cover up for him believing in the devil
                    Ya dat's true.

D4! C4!
                    LEGGGOOO!

Comment

Gullibility, resist it.
                      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                      X