Francisco Rodriguez Involved in Altercation at Citi Field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francisco Rodriguez Involved in Altercation at Citi Field

Francisco Rodriguez, the Mets' emotional closer, was involved in an altercation Wednesday night that spilled into the hallway outside the Family Lounge at Citi Field after a 6-2 loss to the Rockies. The Mets have confirmed that the altercation involved a family member.
    The disagreement spilled over into the hallway, where family members, including women and children, were waiting for players after the game. Rodriguez was yelling as he was pushed back from the Family Lounge into the hallway. Security arrived, stopped foot traffic in the hallway as they pulled the pitcher from the group and hustled him back into the clubhouse.
    When approached and asked about the scene in the hallway, the visibly angry Rodriguez told a reporter who witnessed it:
    "Mind your own f--- business."
    He immediately left the clubhouse.
    What a classy guy...

Francisco Rodriguez involved in altercation with family member outside Family Lounge at Citi Field

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Re: Francisco Rodriguez Involved in Altercation at Citi Field

ive always thought k-rod was a little too emotional

Comment

Yeah, hitting your father-in-law because you didn't come in to pitch might be A LITTLE too emotional... Haha

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
        Yeah, hitting your father-in-law because you didn't come in to pitch might be A LITTLE too emotional... Haha
        lmao oh k-rod. i never did like him. but that pitch in ur sig is fuckin sick man.

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
          lmao oh k-rod. i never did like him. but that pitch in ur sig is fuckin sick man.
          Thanks bro. If you google "Ubaldo Jimenez best pitch ever" there have been articles written about how it defies physics and shit haha. 99 MPH w/ 10 inches of movement is insane

Comment

thats ridiculous. 99 mph with 10 inches of movement is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
              thats ridiculous. 99 mph with 10 inches of movement is ridiculous.
              Here's a couple articles about it:
              Did Ubaldo Jimenez Throw The Best Pitch Ever? - From Our Editors - SBNation.com
              Who are they that wield the power of The Best Pitch Ever Thrown? | Ten And Five
              a pitch's break depends on two factors: the ball's velocity, and its spin. Some actual rocket scientists at NASA broke down exactly how the physics works out, but the simple version is that the faster the ball goes, the less break there is; the more spin there is, the more break. That Jimenez can nearly touch triple-digits on the radar gun while still generating enough spin on the ball to make it sink like that is beyond otherworldly; it's inconceivable.

Comment

Working...
              X