Barack Obama Conspiracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barack Obama Conspiracy

Okay I know yall are going to think I'm crazy but one thing that stands out to me is that Barack Obama legally cannot be president of the USA.
    He is not a legal citizen and has no proof of a birth certificate.
    Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?
    go to that site.. trust me.. it's Obama's birth certificate from Kenya.

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes. - The Tamar Yonah Show - Blogs - Israel National News
    In this link, Obama's grandmother says she is so happy Obama has become president because she was in the delivery room while he was born in Kenya.

watch that which should sum up those 2 links .. ^

Oh and I guess he's muslim now too... I'm sure you all have heard of the new islamic church being built YARDS away from Ground Zero in New York where the buildings once stood..

why would Obama support this? Outrageous.
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Re: Barack Obama Conspiracy

Illuminati to be honest. Don't really like Obama either way.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
      Illuminati to be honest. Don't really like Obama either way.
      I don't think he has anything to do with " the devil " because imo, the devil isn't real.
      However, I think that after George Bush was done being president, the American people wanted change and they put this black man out to run because people wanted change. So they could still have power and continue all their plans. Not that race has anything to do with this at all, it's just that the government is all behind everything. How can a person who is not a citizen of the US be president? It's outrageous.. and he is muslim.. it's nuts.
      What has changed since Obama has been president? Nothing.

"Tired of the same shit, don't know who to blame shit. And we knew a black president wouldn't change shit. "- Wayne.
      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Maybe "Illuminati" was the wrong word. I'm talking about how like all the banker's and rich people like control the country. Like that shit that was in Zeigeist video. Seems like kinda what you said, bringing Obama in would be change for people. A change some wanted to see. So whether or not he's actually got a American certificate, those people I mentioned above (The banker's, Rockafella's, etc) can keep the truth from getting out and people believing it.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Whether he's an official citizen or not, he's still a shitty president IMO. I mean, building a Mosque right next to Ground Zero?? You have to be kidding me, completely heartless and disrespectful

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Building a mosque next to Ground Zero is like building a cornfield on Harriet Tubmans grave tbh. I never liked Obama, but this is total bulllshit. gtfo

Comment

Ground Zero is where the Twin Towers were right??? or am i totally wrong?

Comment

hahaha yeah dude how do you not know or member this?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuneche View Post
                  hahaha yeah dude how do you not know or member this?
                  Im not american, I know all abt the 911 shit as evry1 does but forgot that lol

Comment

I mean, his middle name is Hussein? lol
                    BUCK OFAMA.

Comment

LOL... ground zero should not be mocked by this fucking church.
                      I can't believe he supports it... Obama hasn't done anything.
                      It's really sad people believed he would change things.
                      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
                        LOL... ground zero should not be mocked by this fucking church.
                        I can't believe he supports it... Obama hasn't done anything.
                        It's really sad people believed he would change things.
                        Not even just america... They thught he would change the whole world...
                        I guess its not just songs that people completely overhype.

Comment

Working...
                        X