Barack Obama Conspiracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barack Obama Conspiracy

Absolutely. Obama is a two-faced asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      Yeah lol...
      Nobody really gives a fuck abt them round here coz they aint shit really.
      Whats ur parents ethnicity?
      Both White English What About Yours

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
        Both White English What About Yours
        Mum White English
        Dad Black, Born In England, His Mum came here from the Caribbean when she was like 10 or summink IDK abt his dad.
        I just call myself English either way

Comment

Mum White English
          Dad Black, Born In England, His Mum came here from the Caribbean when she was like 10 or summink IDK abt his dad.
          I just call myself English either way
          Kk MMy Family Don't Like The Bnp But My City Is Like 100% Somalian

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
            Kk MMy Family Don't Like The Bnp But My City Is Like 100% Somalian
            LOOOOOOOOOOL
            I know what U mean...
            It can be quite annoying.
            In Mc Donalds the other day this foriegn dude behind the counter who could barely speak english atarts shoutin at me askin what I want, i was like, calm down dude.lmao
            And we get a whole load of foriegn non english speakin supply teachers. We had some somalian dude who barely spoke english tryna teach english kids french SMFH
            Last edited by KnockMeOut; 08-19-2010, 05:08 PM.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOL
              I know what U mean...
              It can be quite annoying.
              I Know They All Pray Alot And Get Eed And Christmas Off And I Have To Go In For Eed

Comment

I hate when kids in my school say hes "African American"

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
                  I hate when kids in my school say hes "African American"
                  Haha fast forward to 4:10

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                  http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by Eazyana? View Post
                    I don't trust them. I don't like how they are racist and watch and follow me around the damn 7-11 when I'm getting an Arizona and some candy. When you're in my country you don't get to be racist or discriminate when they flew over here. I remember when I was 13 on the train and they're behind me singing that Muslim bullshit. It ain't right.
                    I wasn't going to say anything in this thread, but this just made me want to say something.

So, how do you automatically assume that every Muslim flew in here?

Is it inconceivable to you that maybe, just maybe, half of them were actually born here?

I know, I know. It's something that's hard to think about.

But, hey, it could be true.

Also, just because the ones who flew here to live a seemingly better life weren't born here , they don't get the right to be racist?

I guess everyone that actually lived here all their life gets a pass when it comes to racism, right?

Why does their music have to be "bullshit"? Is it because of who they are and what they believe is not something you like, it automatically makes it "bullshit"?

Is this the logic you're using?

This is only my opinion, but if it is, that, sir, is some of the dumbest logic I've seen.
                    Last edited by YMCMFAN; 08-20-2010, 03:27 AM.

Comment

I would bang the news reporter in the third video you posted in the OP.

Also just because you were born in another country doesn't automatically make you not a U.S. citizen, for example John McCain wasn't born in the United States, he was born on a naval base in Panama but his parents were American citizens so he automatically became one just like Obama. Also I have nothing against Muslims but I feel like they're building that Mosque on the Ground Zero site on purpose to create controversy because we all know the terrorists were Muslim and its not that the American people hate Muslims its just that it will remind us too much about that horrible day. Its just like if Christian Extremists blew up a populated building in Dubai ( a city in the Middle East for you un-educated people in geography ) and then ten years later the city decides to build a church on the site it just basically says "Okay you win, we will give into your ways" which is what Al-Qaeda and the Taliban want us to is to become less of an open society and embrace Islam.

EDIT:
                      Originally posted by Eazyana? View Post
                      I don't trust them. I don't like how they are racist and watch and follow me around the damn 7-11 when I'm getting an Arizona and some candy. When you're in my country you don't get to be racist or discriminate when they flew over here. I remember when I was 13 on the train and they're behind me singing that Muslim bullshit. It ain't right.
                      Dude STFU you sound stupid as hell you say they are racist but look what you just wrote, and for most of the case the people in 7-11 are not aways Muslim just because they look like that. They could be Christian, Jewish, or Muslims because not all Arabs/Indians (yes there is a difference) are Muslim you ignorant fuck.

Source: I'm half Indian
                      Last edited by iGot5onit; 08-20-2010, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Y'all catching mad feelings in this thread hahahahahahaha.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                          Y'all catching mad feelings in this thread hahahahahahaha.
                          Because some people in this thread were offensive it probably wasn't directed at your ethnicity so you don't know how it feels bro.

Comment

Working...
                          X