Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barack Obama Conspiracy

Originally posted by matbouli View Post
    Islam promotes justice, peace, and freedom.
    we are against violent and terrorism . we are not RACIST .
    the problem is in your country theres alot of "Muslim" people who doesn't understand islam and they will burn in hell for not following it right .
    so don't judge and say all muslims r bad .
    sorry for any english mistakes.

Like i said I have nothing against muslims, just the fact that building a mosque next to ground zero is disrecpectful. i personally have nothing against the muslim people themselves

Comment

I didnt think it was next to it, I thought it was going to be in the area a few blocks away, since there's a lot of available space out there. So thats why I dont really care. You cant say, oh because muslims attacked NY, they arent allowed in. So thats why im like ok maybe thats why Obama is allowing it, its public domain for one, and two, it shows some kind of 'peace and understanding' between us. And its not just a mosque, its a community center with a church in it I believe. A lot of this is just overhyped crap and clever headlines to bring attention to certain media outlets.
      http://www.iamshanell.com
      LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by matbouli View Post
        Islam promotes justice, peace, and freedom.
        we are against violent and terrorism . we are not RACIST .
        the problem is in your country theres alot of "Muslim" people who doesn't understand islam and they will burn in hell for not following it right .
        so don't judge and say all muslims r bad .
        sorry for any english mistakes.
        Sorry, but regardless of what you say I'm going to judge you. What you need to know is that I'm not judging you because of the color of your skin or where you're from, I'm judging you because what you believe and who you follow. When people from your religion fly a plane into a building while screaming "For Allah!!" you can't just expect me to all accepting and forgiving. Those men who planned and executed the 9/11 attacks were on a 'holy jihad' and were out for blood. If anyone will burn in Hell it will be those people. On that note I'm not sure how you can call Islam a peaceful and free religion. The Qur'an itself calls for only fighting defensively and against aggressors, (don't think I'm ignorant - I've read about every canon text for about every religion.) but the early leaders and the current followers both seem to condone domestic violence; which includes such things as forced prostitution, honor killings, and public executions. Your 'prophet' Muhammad himself was a pedophile, he married a young girl when she was 6 or 7, and consummated the marriage when she was 9! That's fucking disgusting. It's not like that that doesn't happen anymore either, arranged marriages are still common, and if a girl tries to escape she is killed. Maybe Islam is peaceful if you're a male whose born into the religion in the Middle East. For everyone else though, it seems very violent.

Comment

I always come up with good threads.. lol..
          but basically, if you're practice the muslim religion or islamic or whatver, I don't like you.
          Your motives are sickening.
          But if you're an americanized person, just because you're muslim doesn't mean I'll hate you.

but lets all be honest, you know 7-11's and Subways all middle eastern people work there.
          Don't lie to yourselves.

(that was a joke... ^)
          Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
            I always come up with good threads.. lol..
            but basically, if you're practice the muslim religion or islamic or whatver, I don't like you.
            Your motives are sickening.
            But if you're an americanized person, just because you're muslim doesn't mean I'll hate you.

but lets all be honest, you know 7-11's and Subways all middle eastern people work there.
            Don't lie to yourselves.
            Its the Same Over here LMAO...
            All Asians (Not Oriental) and Middle eastern foriegners work in all the shops and they can never understand WTF ur saying SMH, It pisses me the fuck off. Im not racist or anything im just saying if your gonna move to a country and expect to live there for the rest of your life, At least have the courtesy to learn the Language. ��

Comment

Russians work in all of the Subways over here.......

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                Its the Same Over here LMAO...
                All Asians (Not Oriental) and Middle eastern foriegners work in all the shops and they can never understand WTF ur saying SMH, It pisses me the fuck off. Im not racist or anything im just saying if your gonna move to a country and expect to live there for the rest of your life, At least have the courtesy to learn the Language. ��
                LOL.. I mean it's like everyone wants to be like "omg you're such a fucking racist" but we all know it's true.

As for immigrants, don't get me started.
                I have NOTHING AT ALL against mexicans, but if you're an illegal mexican (because majority of illegal immigrants are mexican) get the fuck out of the country.
                But shit, if it was that easy to get rich off coming to US, getting our money for working for lower rates, then going back home and being rich.. I might do it too.
                USA needs to crack down on border patrol and such.
                Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

yeah if youre an illegal immigrant then gtfo. i have nothing against mexicans either, i have nothing against any race or religion unless you show me otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                    yeah if youre an illegal immigrant then gtfo. i have nothing against mexicans either, i have nothing against any race or religion unless you show me otherwise
                    Fool me once, shame on you.
                    Fool me twice, shame on me.

If it was that easy to get rich off just working in America for lower rates because you'll ALWAYS get a job..
                    Dude say's he'll do labor work for 5 dollars an hour when legally an American wouldn't for less than minimum wage.. which is like 8 dollars or something, of course the person will hire the 5 dollar person.
                    So if it was that easy, I might do it too.
                    Meaning, if we let them continue to do it, it's OUR fault. We need to get more strict. That's why I agree with the new Arizona bill that just passed.
                    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

we complain about unemployment but yet were giving people our jobs to illegal immigrants. it doesnt make sense

Comment

All The Polish People Work In McDonalds

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                          All The Polish People Work In McDonalds
                          Rofl.. that must be a european thing because in the U.S it's pretty much every race you can imagine working at McDonalds.
                          Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
                          X