Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barack Obama Conspiracy

Originally posted by Cody View Post
    It was Louisianas fault. States are supposed to set up emergency plans.

Obama to discrimination. Word to religion, its all wack sauce, but i believe in some external being.
    I agree with this. Even though the levee's were supposed to hold up and everything, nearly every lock, dam, and levee in the United States is far beyond its life expectancy. As far as locks and dams "life", most are 50 years. Ones we have here in the Pittsburgh area are double that. Aging infrastructure. For people to strictly rely on that was wrong. Like I said, you can't live under sea level and live care-free.

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
    people didnt think it was gonna be that big of a hurricane. and yeah cody is also right. most people didnt wanna leave either
    Still. If I heard the word hurricane and I'd start packing shit up.

Comment

Re: Barack Obama Conspiracy

Yeah but the people didn't pack up and leave. I've done a lot of clean up work in NO. The people I've talked to stayed in their homes even though there was a mandatory evacuation. Why people think its the government's fault that all these people died is something I'll never understand. It's like there was a mad cow disease breakout, and everybody ate the beef anyways. It's their own damn fault they died.

Comment

Working...
      X