Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Discussion Thread

What is Dexter About?
    Dexter Morgan, Miami Metro Police Department blood spatter analyst, has a double life. When he's not helping the Homicide division solve murders, he spends his time hunting and killing bad guys who slip through the justice system.
    Dexter Main Characters
    Dexter Morgan
    He'll charm fellow officers with a doughnut, wile away a Sunday with his wife Rita and the kids, or chop up a victim and package their body parts in plastic bags. Hiding beneath the mundane exterior and contrived facade of Dexter, a charming blood spatter expert for the Miami police, is an obsession with meting his own twisted brand of justice: stalking and murdering the guilty.
    Debra Morgan
    As Dexter puts it about his cop sister: "If I could have feelings at all, I'd have them for Deb." Despite recent success at work, her complicated love life continues to trip her up. Debra looks up to Dexter � but also senses there is more to him than meets the eye.
    Rita Bennett
    After surviving a violent ex-husband and harboring the mental scars to prove it, Rita has finally found true happiness for herself and family with Dexter, the perfect spouse and father to her new baby. But for how long can she "live the dream" with Dexter in ignorant suburban bliss?
    Harry Morgan
    Harry Morgan, Dexter's adoptive father and a former homicide detective, was first to spot Dexter's passion for human vivisection and helped his son channel his homicidal impulses into a more constructive pursuit: vigilante justice.
    Lt. Maria LaGuerta
    The Miami homicide division's boss and resident dictator. She's given more of her attention recently to internal affairs... with a department colleague.
    Angel Batista
    A fellow homicide detective, Batista works closely with Dexter on forensics cases. While he may not share Dexter's blood lust, he definitely appreciates the art of killing.
    Vincent Masuka
    Always quick with an inappropriate remark, Masuka is the wisecracking forensic expert who assists Dexter in crime scene investigations.
    Joey Quinn
    Although this fellow homicide detective has always shown a fondness for Debra, his patience for � and trust of � the Morgan clan is wearing thin, particularly in light of the potentially harmful trail of evidence he is following.
    All info from Dexter on Showtime: Watch Recaps, Episode Schedules, Downloads
    Last edited by wolverinebball11; 10-13-2010, 07:35 PM.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Re: Dexter Discussion Thread

Agree with you on it being the best show. I was hooked the first time I watched it. Season 3 finale I was just like . I couldn't believe what happened. (Don't want to give spoilers). But I would have to say that Season 2 has been the best so far.

Comment

Are you all the way thru season 4? I thought that was the best one yet tbh

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

definitely the best show on TV, period. season 4 was fuckin crazyyy especially the last episode. season 5 starts next month, that's gonna be insane.

Comment

Ah, crap! I screwed up the seasons lol. The end of 4 was a shocker.

Comment

Whats this show about? Ive seen commercials and been meaning to watch it but i havent got around to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
              Whats this show about? Ive seen commercials and been meaning to watch it but i havent got around to do it.
              it's about a guy named dexter morgan that works with the police as a blood splatter pattern analyst and is also a serial killer who kills (bad) people.

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexter_(TV_series)

No lie it is literally one of the best shows I've seen.

Comment

that looks sick.ima have to start watching this show

Comment

Gotta love Dexter.

Comment

season 5 trailer

Comment

Is that the same dude who's in the film "Gamer" or have I just took an L.

Comment

Working...
                        X