How do I stream music on my blog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I stream music on my blog?

hey could anybody teach me how to stream music on blogs, I mean make the song listenable but not downloadable, like Danny did in this post with the DITS Beat: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2009/10/23...ts-mack-maine/

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Re: How do I stream music on my blog?

what blog and i can help youu?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      hey could anybody teach me how to stream music on blogs, I mean make the song listenable but not downloadable, like Danny did in this post with the DITS Beat: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2009/10/23...ts-mack-maine/
      You can get either RealPlayer, or a Firefox app, which I have used a couple times

-Hope I helped out bro!

Comment

Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
        what blog and i can help youu?
        its a blog, like LWHQ but not about LW

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

whatever you do, keep in mind that code can be bitchy and sometimes its not universal, so check things out in multiple browsers.
          http://www.iamshanell.com
          LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

you have to be the administrator to do it like that otherwise u cant..

Comment

you have to be the administrator to do it like that otherwise u cant..
              I am, how can I make a that streaming audio thing that danny made in the DITS beat post?

Comment

go to the post and upload the audio, its that easy. If it doesnt work hit me back up.

Comment

go to the post and upload the audio, its that easy. If it doesnt work hit me back up.
                  nah it only works upload pictures, but its ok, I can use Youtube even tought I don't want people be able to download it

Comment

A link to your blog would be better as then we'd know what software/online blog service you're using...unless you know and would prefer to tell us instead

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                      A link to your blog would be better as then we'd know what software/online blog service you're using...unless you know and would prefer to tell us instead
                      I use the blog service Blogg.no don't think anyone have heard of it before

Comment

registry cleaner optimizer

Great sharing this.

Comment

Working...
                        X