WARNING VIEW AT OWN DISCRETION - Nikki Catsouras Car Crash Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING VIEW AT OWN DISCRETION - Nikki Catsouras Car Crash Photos

Since people are now posting things like 3 Guys 1 Hammer and the video of some kid splitting his face open I thought I'd share this with the LWHQ members.

This was some girl who decided to take her dad's Porsche on a thrill ride one day and never came home.. one day the photos were leaked and made their way to her father's email account to which he opened up thinking it was a e-mail from a co-worker or something.

Nikki Catsouras Car Crash Photos at The Insider
    This is a story about a photo—an image so horrific we can’t print it in NEWSWEEK. The picture shows the lifeless body of an 18-year-old Orange County girl named Nikki Catsouras, who was killed in a devastating car crash on Halloween day in 2006. The accident was so gruesome the coroner wouldn’t allow her parents, Christos and Lesli Catsouras, to identify their daughter’s body. But because of two California Highway Patrol officers, a digital camera and e-mail users’ easy access to the “Forward” button, there are now nine photos of the accident scene, taken just moments after Nikki’s death, circulating virally on the Web. In one, her nearly decapitated head is drooping out the shattered window of her father’s Porsche. - from Newsweek
    Nikki Catsouras was killed in a horrible car crash on Halloween day of 2006. The 18-year-old Orange County, California, resident had been driving her father’s black Porsche 911 Carrera at speeds of up to 100 miles per hour when she lost control of the vehicle and smashed into a concrete tollbooth. She was killed instantly, and, much to her family’s horror, nine grisly Nikki Catsouras car crash photos found their way onto the Internet and went viral.
    A few days after the accident, Nikki’s father, Christos, who is a real estate agent, opened an e-mail that he thought to be a property listing. But that was far form the case. Instead, what he saw his daughter Nikki’s blood-covered face accompanied by the following caption: “Whoohoo Daddy! Hey Daddy, I’m still alive.” - from AC
    Nikki, 18, had taken her father’s Porsche without permission and, moving at speeds estimated at 100 mph, was killed when she lost control of the sports car and slammed into a concrete toll booth on the 241 toll road in Lake Forest. Soon, nine images of her nearly decapitated body began appearing on Web sites and in e-mails sent anonymously to her family. Some who posted Web site comments or sent e-mails taunted the family; parents Lesli and Christos and three younger sisters. - from OC
    Two California Highway Patrol (CHP) dispatchers, 39 year old Thomas O’Donnell and 30 year old Aaron Reich, leaked pictures of the accident scene and Nikki’s horrific death onto the Internet.
    The teen was immortalized in a sub-culture of morbidity and dubbed “Porsche Girl.”
    Within days of Nikki’s death, the Catsourases were deluged with emails and text messages accompanying the grisly accident scene photos of their once-living 18 year old daughter. Some of the text messages and emails sent by mysterious cyber bulllies said, “What a waste of a Porsche” , “Whoo-hoo! I’m still alive!”, and “that spoiled rich girl deserved it.”
    - from here

Source: Nikki Catsouras Car Crash Photos
    Published 5/2/09 by5buzznewsroom

DISCLAIMER: This posting was submitted by a user of the site not from The Insider editorial staff. All users have acknowledged and agreed that the submission of their story and its contents is in compliance with our Terms of Use.
    I'm not going to embed the crash photos in the thread so people will have the option not to view them but you can view them in this link below if you choose to. Again please view at your own risk they are pretty disturbing and gruesome.

NIKKI CATSOURAS Accident Photos :: Porsche Girl Crash Pics Uncensored

R.I.P. Nikki Catsouras 10/31/2006 Gone but not forgotten
    Last edited by iGot5onit; 08-27-2010, 04:29 AM.

Re: WARNING VIEW AT OWN DISCRETION - Nikki Catsouras Car Crash Photos

holy shit.. R.I.P. to that girl, that's fucking horrible.

Comment

shit is crazy, how stuff can happen like this in a blink of an eye.

Comment

Originally posted by blownoffkush View Post
        holy shit.. R.I.P. to that girl, that's fucking horrible.
        Yeah my friend from high school died today a year ago also, its sad to see the young leave so early .

Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
        shit is crazy, how stuff can happen like this in a blink of an eye.
        Thats why you need to live life to the fullest because out of no where you could be dead. Who knows one of us could die within the next 24 hours in some freak accident... God forbid.
        Last edited by iGot5onit; 08-27-2010, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
          Thats why you need to live life to the fullest because out of no where you could be dead. Who knows one of us could die within the next 24 hours in some freak accident... God forbid.
          Yea i know rite, thats whenever someone bugs me about smoking i just say .. "Lifes a bitch and then you die, thats why i get high" - Nas

Comment

Fuckin' hell!!!!! -That's soooooooooooo gross Her face is just fuck'd up.. R.I.P.

-I went to school with a girl who died in a car crash -She was only eleven

Comment

I'm eating so I'm not gonna watch the picture now.
              Just in case I'd, well, you know

Comment

Omg. R.I.P. thats terrible. I would not wish that on my worst enemy. R.I.P.

Comment

Oh My Fuckin God.
                  RIP
                  Thats just so sick, why did that person take a picture?
                  Fuck Man.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                    Oh My Fuckin God.
                    RIP
                    Fuck Man.
                    Yeah, kinda sick..
                    It's just crazy how some person can be so fuck'd up! R.I.P... Damn a way to be remembered by (the pics who got send to the family). Just thing about to be a father or mother, and then see pics of your daughter be so fuck'd up -Sick ppl who send that..

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      Oh My Fuckin God.
                      RIP
                      Fuck Man.
                      They were taken by the police. It's standard protocol incase there was a crime committed.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
                        They were taken by the police. It's standard protocol incase there was a crime committed.
                        Yeah, thought so.
                        But still Fuckin horrible

Comment

Working...
                        X