Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eminem's Top10 pieces of advice for the kids on David Letterman show (funny)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem's Top10 pieces of advice for the kids on David Letterman show (funny)

YouTube - David Letterman - Eminem's Top Ten

I'm not sure if yall have watched this shit it's funny .. when weezy was hosted on this show he talked his top 10 reasons why he wanted to be in the grammy's

i know the em had a pretty tough life when he was young n a few years back when he got into that drugs shit but that doesnt require him to look sad all the fuckin time .. i mean if he didnt smile on a comedy show im pretty sure he never does ..cant he just get over it? coz the advices were funny but he ruined everything by keepin a depressed face

weezy looked more legit just coz of smilin i love his smile (nohomo)
    I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes
    Hate in my heart, love in my mind
    I seen nights full of pain, days of the same
    You keep the sunshine, save me the rain
    I search but never find, hurt but never cry
    I work and forever try, but I�m cursed, so never mind
    And it�s worse, but better times seem further and beyond
    The top gets higher the more that I climb

the best headshot ever!!

Re: Eminem's Top10 pieces of advice for the kids on David Letterman show (funny)

At times he looked like he was doing that on purpose, but then it looked like he just didnt want to be there lol
    It was funny though.

Comment

Re: Eminem's Top10 pieces of advice for the kids on David Letterman show (funny)

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      At times he looked like he was doing that on purpose, but then it looked like he just didnt want to be there lol
      It was funny though.
      yeah i noticed that too. i thought he would just pretend to be sad at first n then all the sudden he goes laughin or somethin but i was wrong (he was like get me the hell outta here lol)
      I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes
      Hate in my heart, love in my mind
      I seen nights full of pain, days of the same
      You keep the sunshine, save me the rain
      I search but never find, hurt but never cry
      I work and forever try, but I�m cursed, so never mind
      And it�s worse, but better times seem further and beyond
      The top gets higher the more that I climb

the best headshot ever!!

Comment

Damn that was so funny! .. the first few seconds ..

He was just too not funny smh
        The only time I've seen him laugh, was at the guy with long hair. -or else, he's always so serious.

Comment

The seriousness was just him acting.lol. shit was funny. "Money Doesnt Buy Happiness............It buys crazy ass happyness"-lol

"If I sign something for you and I see it on Ebay, when you go home, im going to be under your bed."-LMAO

Comment

real old.....

and he looked depressed and high...

Ya See KiDz THiS iS WHaT DruGz Do 2 YoU ....DoNT Do DruGz!!

Comment

Working...
            X