Hardest trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardest trip

Sorry if there is another thread for this but i couldn't find anything.
    Discribe your hardest trip using any drugs or your drunkest night. Im just curious of everyones stories.

Here's mine;

We were in Panama for our senior trip. We had brought an oz of Purple weed between 3 of us and ended up buying more there. We had smoked and drank everyday. The last day we decided to smoke and drink the rest we had left. We started at 7:30 that morning. We rented scooters for that day and we would go park in the parking garages and smoke. That night we were in the room and one of my boys started talking to the T.V. he was zoned out to the max. We were all out of smoke by this time so we leave on our scooters and within 30 minutes we all had wreaked our scooters. We left them at a Waffle House about a mile from our hotel and walked back not realizing what we had done. When we got back to our room we realized our keys were in the scooters so we walked back again to get our keys when we got to our scooters we had sobered up a bit so we dove them back all fucked up and we parked them in our other friends room broke their doors, set off the fire alarm, stole their beer, and left. Next day we had to buy 2 doors, pay for the scooters and got kicked out our room and got all the beer taken.

Re: Hardest trip

that sounds crazy man, lucky you were drinking otherwise you wouldnt have had the drive to do that lol a mile walk while fucked sounds like hell to me.

i dont really drink so my one isnt as bad but still i was shocked when it happened lol, some girl from school had a free house and a few of us went round to smoke up, i have no idea how much bud was there but we had a quarter and more people turned up with more.. this was like the third time i had smoked weed and i got smashed after like 15 spliffs in a short amount of time sitting down everyone decided to go in, so we all stood up and went in but when i walked in the door i had the craziest head rush and just fell to the door half way in.. this is when it gets a bit weird. i was standing laying there and my whole body was tingling like mad pins and needles then i thought to myself.. shit i am going to die so i got up and went in..

this is nothing to your story but its the best i got

Comment

Haha Sounds Funny To Me Bro.

Well Me And My Mates Went Ot All Night And They Set A Fire And Got Arrested Lol

Comment

cant wait until Jawbreaker Jake gets in here
        his storys are always entertaining
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

So we go out for my cousins birthday, and a bunch of the most noisy niggas decide to tag along. Its like 1am and One of em ends up slapping my cousin in the face becoz she called him a pedo on FB. I attack the nigga, then all my girl cousins and my boys join in, then his boys join in and it turns into sum fat fight Right in the middle of The Angel (which is a busy kinda place) right outside the cinema. The police come so me and like 3 others slip into the cinema and watch a film, the rest follow afterwards then we all ended up sitting on the stairs. Then we got told to leave and I got really pissed off and ended up throwing my popcorn and shit all over the manager so we all had to run out. So we all go to the O2 Arena to try using the cinema there. It was a bloody mission getting there and when we did the police guard people said that a bunch of the boys couldnt come in becoz they were apparently seen having a fight there the day b4 (AKA they were a bunch of black/white boys who were dressed like "Gangsters" coz they left the ones of us (including me) in skinny jeans alone. so we all just ran in and were hiding from the police and shiot then we went to the cinema bitbut ended up not watching a film coz we all just couldnt be bothered, then there was a fat argument between the girls and the group split up, I persuaded them to make up and I ended up buying food in fuckin Nandos For EVERYBODY (like 14 people) becoz I was the only dude with money there coz they all gambled there money away earlier that day in money up. SMH. Then some long other shit happened on the way back to my empty grans house where we all got pissed (drunk) and had random fights and just fucked about & shit, some of em had sex, I was just off my head.
          Woke up the next day on top of some girl then had to walk all the way home with a crazy hangover.

Crazy ass Night ��
          Last edited by KnockMeOut; 09-02-2010, 06:50 PM.

Comment

i had just graduated and was leaving graduation smoking weed on the way to my buddys house we get there take shots and blaze again then go to out bbq and party alot more still drinkin and smoking so that night we go to this huge graduation party and im fuckin just demolished by this time we start playin beer pong and we stayed on the table forever and the last game i played this guy shots the ball and it goes flying and it lands right by the stairs and im like swaying back and forth as i go to pick up the ball i finally make it to where im close enough to the ball and straight up fall down the stairs or halfway down em get up and fall the rest of the way down lol shit sucked the next morning i was hungover as fuck and rug burned pretty bad

Comment

i fell

Comment

Originally posted by mr xclusive View Post
                i fell
                loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                  i fell

Comment

They have Waffle Houses in Panama?

Comment

One night on holiday in Spain, some friends and I were walking down the beach. Someone came up with the great idea to buy lots of Absinthe 89 and get drunk as fuck, just for fun.. So 30 mins later we were all drinking at the beach and the next thing I know is that I am looking to the inside of a tent.
                      So I was like "Where the fuck am I?! Ah, I see my white puma bag, good then I'm in my tent. Damn, am I lying alone here? Yes, phew, lucky me. Damn my eye hurts.. Whut? I didn't wear this underwear last night?! Oh fuck, my air bed is empty. Fuck it, I'm goin back to sleep.."
                      So, a few hours later I get out of bed and my friend is sitting in a chair in front of me and he told me what I've done last night. I had a fought (read; I caught some fists with my head) with some rival-football-fans. Then 4 friends carried me to my place and threw me in a chair. Then I filled 3 buckets with some delicious vomit and I pee'd myself while sitting in that chair.

I'm never drinking Absinthe ever again.

Comment

@ iGot5onit yeah they have waffle houses. One is not to far from Club La Vela

Comment

Working...
                        X