Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Strain of Weed are your dying to Smoke.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Strain of Weed are your dying to Smoke.

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
    My friend was telling me about headband tonight but he said he started seeing colors and other shit... I definitely think it was laced because even my first time being high of bud I didn't see that shit.

Off-topic what does Wayne mean smokin on that head band call that shit that Paul pierce? I looked him up he doesn't seem that significant.
    Sometimes thats normal because I saw purple/ green dots before Lol
    And

Thats Paul Pierce he has a headband on is head. Its that simple bro

Comment

Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
      Sometimes thats normal because I saw purple/ green dots before Lol
      And

Thats Paul Pierce he has a headband on is head. Its that simple bro

Lol, thought there was some other meaning meaning behind it because lots of athletes wear headbands. Wayne shoulda thought of something more cleaver IMO.

Comment

Lol, thought there was some other meaning meaning behind it because lots of athletes wear headbands. Wayne shoulda thought of something more cleaver IMO.
        It actually fits quite well.

Comment

yea Paul pierce been rockin a headband

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
            It actually fits quite well.
            I'm not really into sports so I guess it just didn't appeal to me.

Comment

I'm not really into sports so I guess it just didn't appeal to me.
              Oh ok. Well its all good then.

Comment

I agree with IGot5 tho cuz it wasnt really that good of a line and it was already used. Curren$y used it in Twistin Stank so Im like whatever next line lol

Comment

I've been a pretty heavy smoker for the past two years, smoking about every day a couple times a day. the past two or three times i got high though i have had horrible chest pain. my hand and foot have gotten all cold with my left side feeling slightly weak and tingly, and i've felt burning right where my heart is. i went to a doctor this week, had an EKG and echo done and everything is fine. my blood pressure is high and the doc said that there is a very slight enlargement over the left ventricle but that i have nothing to worry about. i have not smoked for a week or two, and i am dying to smoke again. i think that this is all in my head, considering weed does make the heart go real fast. i just find it odd it started happening now out of no where. i was just looking to see if anyone had some advice about anything that could be causing it, and maybe some encouragement that it is all mental and smoking would be fine. either way, input would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by alfiealvins View Post
                    I've been a pretty heavy smoker for the past two years, smoking about every day a couple times a day. the past two or three times i got high though i have had horrible chest pain. my hand and foot have gotten all cold with my left side feeling slightly weak and tingly, and i've felt burning right where my heart is. i went to a doctor this week, had an EKG and echo done and everything is fine. my blood pressure is high and the doc said that there is a very slight enlargement over the left ventricle but that i have nothing to worry about. i have not smoked for a week or two, and i am dying to smoke again. i think that this is all in my head, considering weed does make the heart go real fast. i just find it odd it started happening now out of no where. i was just looking to see if anyone had some advice about anything that could be causing it, and maybe some encouragement that it is all mental and smoking would be fine. either way, input would be greatly appreciated.
                    the fuck?

Comment

Originally posted by blownoffkush View Post
                      since my brother had his clinic card years ago, and i've had mine for a minute, i've smoked soooooooooooooooooo many different kinds of kush. master kush, platinum og kush, gods gift, purple dragon, blackberry bubba, J1 Kush, afgoo kush, afghan kush, sour og, ultimate trainwreck, hindu kush, diamond og, purple royal kush, blueberry kush, malibu og. the list goes on.
                      im in the same boat. i just wanna try those crazy amsterdam type of buds. shits crazy fire
                      TOP SHELF Records (300 M)

Comment

Originally posted by beto. View Post
                        im in the same boat. i just wanna try those crazy amsterdam type of buds. shits crazy fire
                        co fuckin sign
                        ____________________________________________________________

"keep talkin and the flame leap off the hip and keep sparkin pap pap sleep softly"

Comment

Off-topic what does Wayne mean smokin on that head band call that shit that Paul pierce? I looked him up he doesn't seem that significant.
                          Paul Pierce always wears a headband. Just had some Purple Haze Diesel the other day that was on point. In the top 3 strains ive smoked. Def want to try some Headband and Afghan Kush.

Comment

Working...
                          X