Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roller Coasters/Water Rides.

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
    You get dropped quite a few sometimes, it's different every time On the day I rode 20 times we had these glow in the dark water bottles that just floated in front of us as we dropped, it was awesome lol

Dayuum bro, That shit musta been dope.

I miss Disney World

And LOL @ Greg

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
      Dayuum bro, That shit musta been dope.

I miss Disney World

And LOL @ Greg
      Me too I wanna go back

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Lmao and then i wasnt even phased on the Rock N Roller Coaster. My parents looked at me like wtf lmao

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
          Lmao and then i wasnt even phased on the Rock N Roller Coaster. My parents looked at me like wtf lmao
          Rofl. I took my Mom on Tower of Terror once, She didn't speak to me for the rest of the day

Comment

I'd say the Goliath.
            This one seems pretty sick too;
            YouTube - F1 Roller Coaster.

And there is a fair (don't know if it's the right word) in my city every year with this spinning thing in it. It is also giving you a kick.
            YouTube - Booster MaxXx kermis Tilburg 2008

Comment

I've always had a phobia for rollercoasters especially the ones that go upside down because I always thought I would fall out of them. I've only been on a rollercoaster once that goes upside down and that was the mummy which I was tricked to go on because they said it was harmless and the whole ride takes place completely in the dark but I still felt the sensation of going upside down and haven't been on one ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
                I've always had a phobia for rollercoasters especially the ones that go upside down because I always thought I would fall out of them. I've only been on a rollercoaster once that goes upside down and that was the mummy which I was tricked to go on because they said it was harmless and the whole ride takes place completely in the dark but I still felt the sensation of going upside down and haven't been on one ever since.
                pussy

Kidding.

Comment

I totally understand that, I used to be terrified of roller coasters. I love them now though My biggest worry when I go upside down is making sure nothing falls out of my pockets lol

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
                    pussy

Kidding.
                    LOL I am one when it comes to rollercoasters but you can catch me on a water ride anytime.

Comment

Don't worry, I was just kidding. I was afraid of rollercoasters too until I went to high school. Always came up with the same excuse; I'll throw up if I go in there.

Comment

LOL I am one when it comes to rollercoasters but you can catch me on a water ride anytime.
                        What about them don't you like? Jw, because they used to scare the shit out of me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
                          Don't worry, I was just kidding. I was afraid of rollercoasters too until I went to high school. Always came up with the same excuse; I'll throw up if I go in there.
                          Lol I know ur kidding but the sad thing is I'm out of HS too and I still cant be on rollercoasters, I fear three things: rollercoasters, death and spiders.

Comment

Working...
                          X