Medal Of Honor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medal Of Honor

Anyone buy it and enjoy it and its epicness today?
    I did.
    GT : TheBEASTfromNC

Re: Medal Of Honor

ah only if you picked it up for the ps3. i didn't buy the xbox versoin since i got halo. but its a pretty badass game. even though i suck at it
    http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
    Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Originally posted by thebeastfromNC View Post
      Anyone buy it and enjoy it and its epicness today?
      I did.
      GT : TheBEASTfromNC
      what epicness?

the gameplay is exactly like battlefield which is kinda dumb tbh....but i still rape in it

and its only a "placeholder" till Black Ops comes out, at least for me it is

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
        what epicness?

the gameplay is exactly like battlefield which is kinda dumb tbh....but i still rape in it

and its only a "placeholder" till Black Ops comes out, at least for me it is
        Did you just call Battlefield dumb? Smh, bro.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

i said the gameplay is exactly like battlefield which is dumb

sucks that they cant come up with their own way, and they have to jack another game

i love battlefield, Modern Combat 2 was one of the best shooting games

Comment

sucks that they cant come up with their own way, and they have to jack another game

well the creator of medal of honor is the same ppl that made battlefield. so yes gameplay will be similar. but to call it dumb is not right. call of duty plays the same when actvision makes it but yet you don't call that dumb
            http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
            Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Originally posted by snowman99 View Post
              well the creator of medal of honor is the same ppl that made battlefield. so yes gameplay will be similar. but to call it dumb is not right. call of duty plays the same when actvision makes it but yet you don't call that dumb
              its the same series though

it should be almost identical

Comment

Oh, nevermind, I completely agree. I just started the second level, and so far it's good, but very familiar. The gameplay hasn't really evolved, which is a shame. But the sound is amazing, and I love that instead of a fictional army, they used the Taliban. But I wish that warfare games start evolving, like Medal of Honor: Airborne, the parachuting was innovative, the gameplay just sucked.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

We buy these games for an epic story, and the signs are introduced. I found the campaign was very good very little story to tell. Only the recovery. That is it. Over and over again. Such a new concept than the previous version but it was the entire 5 hour long . So the campaign as interesting as it was quick to amazing and awesome. But at least the graphics were crisp and clean. But these days all games are. When was the last time I saw the grainy pixels box game.

Comment

Battlefield Bad Company 2 and the Multiplayer for Medal of Honor and both created by DICE from head to toe. Why wouldn't it be alike? And actually medal of honor is different. It has score-chains and killstreaks and its more close range fighting.

Comment

Battlefield 2 was a waste of 60$ so this shit probably will be too.

Comment

Thinking about getting it until Black Ops comes out, is it any good?

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Working...
                        X