Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

most embarrassing thing ever happened to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    I always forget about those embarrassing moments cause they kill me but the most recent one is that me and lilweeyfan flirte with an 50 year old grandmother while we were drunk (she was drunk to but not as much as we was) then the next day she tells it to everyone, even my dad
    Lmao you actually know lilweezyfan?

You would get drunk at like 2 years old nigga.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
      Lmao you actually know lilweezyfan?

You would get drunk at like 2 years old nigga.
      I know him in real life yeah, and first time I was drunk was when i was 4

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I know him in real life yeah, and first time I was drunk was when i was 4

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
          my dad ordered me a drink and asked the waitor if it was alchohol in it, they said no, then I drinked it and when they saw I had drinked the whole drink they asked him why he gave it to me and said when they say its no alchohol they mean its just a little alchohol, blee dat ey yeeyeyeyeyeye brrrrr!! STNNA!!!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!! ONE HUNNED

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
            Hey I believe him.

EDIT: I think he's drunk right now. [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION]

Comment

my dad ordered me a drink and asked the waitor if it was alchohol in it, they said no, then I drinked it and when they saw I had drinked the whole drink they asked him why he gave it to me and said when they say its no alchohol they mean its just a little alchohol, blee dat ey yeeyeyeyeyeye brrrrr!! STNNA!!!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!! ONE HUNNED
              Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
              You drunk now or is that just your english

Comment

Working...
              X