funniest cheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funniest cheat

Im bored thats why i made this thread, lock if a similar already exists.

Everybody here has prolly cheated on a test, whats the funniest "cheat situation" you've had? maybe the way u cheated or if you failed.
    I have two funny ones.
    We had this music test and our teacher always use the same test every year. So my homie has a older brother who did the test one year ago and got an A, so we took his test and copied it then memorised it, and Every guy in my class got an A the teacher cant complain either its better for him.
    The other is about my friend, we had a chemistry-test and he brought all of his notes to test, which is cheatin'. He bragged after the test and said that this was an simple A and blabla. So we got the results and he got a D,smh

Instagram:
    NordicBeauties

Re: funniest cheat

Hehehe, lol!

I had this test a few years ago, German if I'm right. A friend copied the list of words we had to learn and he pasted it on the chair in front of him. I was lucky cuz I was sitting next to him and I could see it too. Ofc we had a 10 (or A in other countries).

The stupidest thing was in the first class of highschool. I was finished with my maths test and my friend didn't understand shit about the test. So I texted him, go to the toilet and I'll explain/give you the answers there. So I was writing with soap on the mirror there and bump.... The school major (don't know what that guy is called in English exactly) walked in, lol. We both got a 1,0 (F) for the test.

Wow, that's a lot of text.

Comment

Hmm Probably In My Maths Exam Where We Had To Mark It After And I Had Wirtten Nothing And Just Filled In The Answers As They Are Called Out.

Comment

Lmao at your stories

Instagram:
        NordicBeauties

Comment

My Media Arts final exam in 9th grade. The teacher left the room for something so we all took our notes out and did the test lol

Comment

in my colorado world history class the teacher was so fuckin fat he never left his seat so every test we had we had this one girl do the test then pass it around the hole class and the fat ass never knew and this happened the hole semester

Comment

Never cheated, people cheat off of me.

Comment

Last semester me and a couple friends took a class that another one of our friends had taken the semester before and kept all his answers to tests and shit, so we just brought those every time and copied down the answers. Eventually people started to crowd around us on test days because they knew we had the answers Easiest A ever

Also, random topic thread is locked so I'll post it here. The site is dead as fuck

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                  Last semester me and a couple friends took a class that another one of our friends had taken the semester before and kept all his answers to tests and shit, so we just brought those every time and copied down the answers. Eventually people started to crowd around us on test days because they knew we had the answers Easiest A ever

Also, random topic thread is locked so I'll post it here. The site is dead as fuck

I second that. ^

But when I cheat I take a picture of the study guide or notes and use that. Never really been caught cheating.

Comment

last year in biology my class was taking a regular test (50 questions), someone in the class before saw a paper with all the answers on the teachers desk (dumbass teacher) so he took them (dumbass kid) and then gave it to one of my friends in my class, we started passing it around and using it....

i passed it to my friend and then my friend passed it to another kid, the other kid dropped it on the floor (dumbass) and right when he bent down to pick it up he

whole class started laughing (including the teacher) and the teacher decided to walk over to where the kid farted (weird teacher) and found the paper with the answers....the kid got a 0/50 and a F in the class ....actually 2 F's , Failed & Farted

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
                      Never cheated, people cheat off of me.

Comment

not a test per se but a french assignment didnt have a clue what to do so i used babel fish but i was careless and clicked spanish instead of french and got busted

Comment

Working...
                        X