Illuminati.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
    You see is fucking retards like you that get brainwashed, so you think you are the shit because you didn't read it? You are fucking stupid to me. We need to start blocking the fucking media this is serious shit!!
    ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
    The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• Re: Illuminati.

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
      You see is fucking retards like you that get brainwashed, so you think you are the shit because you didn't read it? You are fucking stupid to me. We need to start blocking the fucking media this is serious shit!!
      Brainwashed? You're the one that believes in a "secret society" yet we are the brainwashed ones?

LMFAOOOOOO.
      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

how am i brainwashed you dumbfuck

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Oh sure, we're the brainwashed ones 'cause we don't blame our problems on a secret society that doesn't even exist?
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            Oh sure, we're the brainwashed ones 'cause we don't blame our problems on a secret society that doesn't even exist?
            George Bush, John Kerry, Ronald Reagen, David Gergen, and many others have admitted that they are members of secret societies, and it is 100% confirmed fact that Freemasons, Skull & Bones, Majestic 12, Bilderberg Group, and The Bohemian Club are real

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
              George Bush, John Kerry, Ronald Reagen, David Gergen, and many others have admitted that they are members of secret societies, and it is 100% confirmed fact that Freemasons, Skull & Bones, Majestic 12, Bilderberg Group, and The Bohemian Club are real
              OK, so they do exist. I agree with that. But seriously though, blaming our problems on the Illuminati? How is that supposed to help with anything?
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

OK, so they do exist. I agree with that. But seriously though, blaming our problems on the Illuminati? How is that supposed to help with anything?
                whose blaming shit on them? I'm just saying we need to step it up and make them suck our dicks.
                ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                The Weeknd - 33 Mill

Comment

whose blaming shit on them? I'm just saying we need to step it up and make them suck our dicks.
                  ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                  The Weeknd - 33 Mill

Comment

Suuuuuuure. Call me when you have accomplished the task.
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

this thread is uhmmm

Comment

If there IS an Illuminati, why are you sitting around trying to prove its existence? Shouldn't you be fighting back?!? Meet up with the other crazy people, and burn down the White House...
                        .................... ....................

Comment

D@ b1gg3st r@c1$t p@try

-$tunn@

Comment

Working...
                          X