• Originally posted by dletender View Post
    Bakery is also illuminati :O:O:O
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]8141[/ATTACH]

Comment

Bakery is also illuminati :O:O:O
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]8141[/ATTACH]

Comment

• the problem is that so many ppl on youtube and shit make dumbass videos claiming ppl are the leader of the illuminati like jay z and lady gaga etc. The illuminati has an influence in the music industry and through hollywood by spreading messages/satanism/propaganda and overall to sway the public opinion about something. It's all psychological from that standpoint. But the real illuminati that "runs" the world and is bringing in a one world government is the major banks like the Federal Reserve (which is private, not federal), the IMF, World Bank, Bank of England etc. Along with major coperations like google, monsanto, facebook and so on. The reason we have so much corruption in politics now is because these corperations are buying out our politicians including the president so now they are all lobbyist for coperate interests rather than the interests of the American ppl. When corperations work hand in hand with the government that is Facsism. America isn't really a democracy anymore, even Jimmy Carter agrees.
        The main reason America is always starting wars is because that way we can go into the country and start selling their resources like oil, lithium, and other precious metals in dollars. It is called the petro dollar. Nixon made a pact with a bunch of middle eastern powerful families to only sell their oil in dollars. In early 2000's, Iraq started selling their oil in Euros and not dollars, so our media and government (politicians bought out, not everyone in congress is bad) hyped up the whole WMD story to justify an invasion. We invaded, switched back the sale to dollars which devalued our currency with the switch and of course there was no WMD's... In 2000, there were 8 counties without a Rothschild owned Central Bank, there was Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan Libya, Cuba, North Korea, Syria and Iran. The first 4 i listed now do... Do you see where this is going? It's all about currency. WW3 will be a currency war, just watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbailey12 View Post

the problem is that so many ppl on youtube and shit make dumbass videos claiming ppl are the leader of the illuminati like jay z and lady gaga etc. The illuminati has an influence in the music industry and through hollywood by spreading messages/satanism/propaganda and overall to sway the public opinion about something.

It's all psychological from that standpoint. But the real illuminati that "runs" the world and is bringing in a one world government is the major banks like the Federal Reserve (which is private, not federal), the IMF, World Bank, Bank of England etc. Along with major coperations like google, monsanto, facebook and so on.

The reason we have so much corruption in politics now is because these corperations are buying out our politicians including the president so now they are all lobbyist for coperate interests rather than the interests of the American ppl. When corperations work hand in hand with the government that is Facsism. America isn't really a democracy anymore, even Jimmy Carter agrees.

The main reason America is always starting wars is because that way we can go into the country and start selling their resources like oil, lithium, and other precious metals in dollars. It is called the petro dollar. Nixon made a pact with a bunch of middle eastern powerful families to only sell their oil in dollars.

In early 2000's, Iraq started selling their oil in Euros and not dollars, so our media and government (politicians bought out, not everyone in congress is bad) hyped up the whole WMD story to justify an invasion. We invaded, switched back the sale to dollars which devalued our currency with the switch and of course there was no WMD's... In 2000, there were 8 counties without a Rothschild owned Central Bank, there was Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan Libya, Cuba, North Korea, Syria and Iran. The first 4 i listed now do... Do you see where this is going? It's all about currency. WW3 will be a currency war, just watch.

these dumb ole users on lwhq aint gonna read this without paragraphs, i got u tho bruh, nice info btw

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            these dumb ole users on lwhq aint gonna read this without paragraphs, i got u tho bruh, nice info btw
            KidComets logic: piece of cake is triangle shaped, it must be illuminati

R.I.P DAD

Comment

KidComets logic: piece of cake is triangle shaped, it must be illuminati
              Really? My logic is way above that of a mere imbecile's. If you want to test your knowledge against mine on spirituality and Illuminati and the new world order and such things, we can proceed to the PM's.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                Really? My logic is way above that of a mere imbecile's. If you want to test your knowledge against mine on spirituality and Illuminati and the new world order and such things, we can proceed to the PM's.

yeah why not maybe tomorrow, 'cause its like 2am here and i have lecture to attend in the morning

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Bakery is also illuminati :O:O
                  somedid a triangle on nicki minaj's cleavage too

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    somedid a triangle on nicki minaj's cleavage too
                    prove it
                    And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                      prove it

Comment

• do people still believe in this bullshit?

I hate them thirsty bitches
                        Cut them off like circumcision
                        -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                          do people still believe in this bullshit?
                          Yes everybody who isnt dumbed down.

Comment

Working...
                          X