• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    Yes everybody who isnt dumbed down.
    lol how ironic
    Originally posted by dametri426
    nigga jay z lips are average size
    Originally posted by Waynasite
    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
      So today in class my whole class was trying to say that Jay-Z is the leader of the Illuminati, & that he worships that devil and whatnot. & That 90% of the rappers out there are apart of this shit including Wayne who is spose to be taking over from Jay.

At them. What you guys think about it. I don't believe in that at all tbqh. Shit sounds fake as hell.

#Discussion
      Illuminati is a concept invented by poor people who can't grasp the idea of somebody having millions of dollars.

- - - Updated - - -

*100's in Jay's case

Comment

• its very possible rappers could be in it the devil is or was the angel of music so it could be true but then again who rally knows

Comment

• Originally posted by nfs666 View Post
          Illuminati is a concept invented by poor people who can't grasp the idea of somebody having millions of dollars.

- - - Updated - - -

*100's in Jay's case

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by nfs666 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

*100's in Jay's case

The illuminati used to be a thing in like 1300s Europe lol, now its just for dumbed down people
            Originally posted by dametri426
            nigga jay z lips are average size
            Originally posted by Waynasite
            Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• The devil is a lie, but Satan isn't exactly. Illuminati is not satanism although there's a connection. The Bavarian Illuminati was never Satanic, and the people who call themselves Illuminati nowadays are a completely different group unrelated to the original who basically stole the name of the group. Illuminati is racist against black people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joker Intelligence Agency View Post
                The devil is a lie, but Satan isn't exactly. Illuminati is not satanism although there's a connection. The Bavarian Illuminati was never Satanic, and the people who call themselves Illuminati nowadays are a completely different group unrelated to the original who basically stole the name of the group. Illuminati is racist against black people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                  If that emoticon means you're considering this information I can say more. People who consider themselves modern Illuminati don't announce themselves as such. What conspiracy theorists call Illuminati almost never is. That's just a thinly veiled psychological wargame. The devil is a lie used to justify geonocide. It's an Islamic, Christian, and Judaic tradition to create genocide in the name of Satan.

Examples of "The Devil is a Lie"

1. The Knight's Templar for example were all assassinated on Friday the 13th by The Roman Catholic Church for worshiping "Baphomet" who was an imaginary demon who never existed at any point in traceable history until the exact moment where he appears as an excuse to kill the Knight's Templar. Some concepts related to Baphomet existed and were recreated and distorted into the concept of Baphomet to justify the idea Baphomet was a real demon, but Baphomet Himself was not. The Knight's Templar protected The Roman Catholic Church, and established the world's first international banking system which made them a more powerful and dominant form of Christianity than The Roman Catholic church. Some feel this is the reason they were really killed. The fabled Knight's Templar treasure was literally the international banking system which now belong to what people call "Illuminati."

2. There are no biblical references to Satan having the face of a goat or cloven hooves, but even in modern day Satan is portrayed this way. In the dark ages the Pan worshipers of the Norse religion were much more popular than The Roman Catholic Church in a specific region. In order to justify the genocide of these people whose religion was competing with The Roman Catholic Church everyone was told the devil (Satan) had the face of a goat and cloven hooves.

3. Pope Perfect once wanted a book on Black Magic from a group of gnostics. Gnostics are Christians who refuse to conform to the teachings of The Roman Catholic Church. They were considered heretics for believing in concepts like equal rights for women, gays, and religious freedom for Pagans which was at the time punishable by death. This group of gnostics were called Kathers. When they refused to give this book of black magic to Pope Perfect who wanted it for himself he burned all of them and their entire city alive declaring they were satan worshipers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joker Intelligence Agency View Post
                    The devil is a lie, but Satan isn't exactly. Illuminati is not satanism although there's a connection. The Bavarian Illuminati was never Satanic, and the people who call themselves Illuminati nowadays are a completely different group unrelated to the original who basically stole the name of the group. Illuminati is racist against black people.
                    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                      not one of the sheep.jpg

Sure, man. I feel you. Let me spell it out for you then. The post is called "Illuminati." I'm talking about "the devil is a lie" and I never said I was Pahru. I'm teaching 3 specific historical examples relative to what this thread is about.

Literally the only reason I joined this board was to show some bloods how to open a new philanthropy division and what I had to offer. I'm not making a dime off of it, and I don't even care about all the bridges I'm burning to do it. I just thought it might happen faster if I chimed in a few comments on a few threads and figured I must be doing something right when my first post here got a thanks for a specific type of user.

stand alone - small.jpg

Comment

• Can I just say how good at talking shit I am?

Joy of Satan was founded by a Grand Wizard in the KKK. I don't like Joy of Satan. I don't like what they do. I don't like that they hide it so well and that most of their members don't even know. It's messed up.

There's no room for Racism in my New World Order. I don't give a shit about anyone else's New World Order, I'm just talking about mine. It's an anglo-saxon word that's about a millennia old. The term doesn't "belong" to anyone.

Also as long as I'm talking shit about Nazis I'd just like to say The Nazis didn't create The Bell or Red Skull. No one hates Nazis more than people who created The Bell and Red Skull. Those people are the reason the Nazis didn't win the war. The Bell worked, and they tricked The Nazis into thinking it didn't. I don't care what these ignorant brainwashed Nazis believe that they created that shit. I'm really good at talking shit. I'm tired of being treated like a Nazi everytime I do Red Skull spell.

Thanks for giving me a chance to talk guys. Sorry if I'm causing problems.

Comment

• ........................ . . . . . . . .
                          Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 03:04 AM.
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X