Illuminati.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illuminati.

So today in class my whole class was trying to say that Jay-Z is the leader of the Illuminati, & that he worships that devil and whatnot. & That 90% of the rappers out there are apart of this shit including Wayne who is spose to be taking over from Jay.

At them. What you guys think about it. I don't believe in that at all tbqh. Shit sounds fake as hell.

#Discussion

Re: Illuminati.

That shit is scary, but I dont believe in it, my friends are talkin about it every now and then, but nah.
    If you gon' call him Weezy
    Then you must say the baby
    If you don't say the baby
    Then just don't say it at all

Comment

Idont really believe in this. Im sick of people always saying omg hes in Illuminati cuz he did this.

Comment

Agree with the two replies above me.

Comment

LMFAO
          They clearly know fuck all about anything. Jay-Z is definitely not the leader of the Illuminati lol. And was anyone saying shit about Wayne before he got super massive like he is?
          Niggas dont even know what the illuminati is smh.
          Silly Fuckers

Comment

You guys have no clue what you're talking about. The Illuminati is real. Doubt rappers are in it though. But you never know.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
              You guys have no clue what you're talking about. The Illuminati is real. Doubt rappers are in it though. But you never know.
              There may be an Illuminati, but I cant really believe in that 9/11 shit, swine flu, all attacks and whatever they got something to do with.
              If you gon' call him Weezy
              Then you must say the baby
              If you don't say the baby
              Then just don't say it at all

Comment

u think illuminati would hire rappers as members????????????? i doubt it

pawns maybe

but bullshit

devil = illuminati = illiuminati = creators of racism

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                  Never said it werent real.
                  Said silly fuckers know fuck all about shit.

People just assume that secret societies just "worship the devil". No.
                  Its just amusing how people cannot see through blatant bullshit.
                  My cousin showed me this video about how Rihanna is a devil worshiper.
                  And in it she Blatantly said she is not a devil worshipper and was just laughing at the whole shit. But my cousin still beleives that because she covered her eye in her album cover she has sold her soul to the devil.
                  Its just so amazingly stupid.

Comment

They also said that Chris Brown was part of the Illuminati but tried to get out & they said if he goes out they'll take his fame away, He said do it, So they framed the 'Rihanna Incident', They said he never beat her the pictures where fake & Rihanna just played along.

I felt like punching the dude in the face who said that shit.

Comment

It does exist, but its for more 'business' type people. The individuals who own major companies worldwide.

Comment

you people are crazy.

Comment

Working...
                        X