Illuminati.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Illuminati.

Way back in time, they were a group of scientists.

D4! C4!
    LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Jay-Z is just an avarage rapper that filled the void after pac & big were gone. To me it has to be illuminati cause there aint no way anybody is buying his cd's, at least not that many. His music is mediocore.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex Luger View Post
        Jay-Z is just an avarage rapper that filled the void after pac & big were gone. To me it has to be illuminati cause there aint no way anybody is buying his cd's, at least not that many. His music is mediocore.
        Jay-Z Is Diverse Listen To Onto The Next One When He Say's

"Fuck That Auto-Tune Cus We On" Listen Too His Voice No-One Else Does That.

Comment

LMAO. You mad son?

Comment

Lol. His music is mediocre in your opinion, tons of people like it though. Has nothing to do with fucking illuminati

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
            http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Wow, Is all I can really say.

Comment

You trollin'.

Comment

Death Of Auto-TUne? CHange CLothes And Go? He just hires whatever producer is hot at the time and releases mediocore album after mediocore album.

Face it the only reason anyone likes Jay-Z is cause he's there and he been there.

I'm just saying yall are brainwashed. This nigga been put into place by the illuminati.

He bit 50% of his lyrics from other rappers.

He looks like his mom had a love affair with a camel.

His voice is boring without charisma.

If I was in school with him I probably wouldve took his lunch money and send him crying. real talk.

Comment

why do u like putting urself in deep shit??? smh

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

I'm just saying yall are brainwashed. This nigga been put into place by the illuminati.
                      No.

He looks like his mom had a love affair with a camel.
                      I LOL'd.

If I was in school with him I probably wouldve took his lunch money and send him crying. real talk.
                      I LOL'd again.

Good work.

Comment

Stop posting.

Please, just stop.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
                          Stop posting.

Please, just stop.
                          I mean MC Hammer just ethered Jay-Z but the illuminati will probably not allow it to get to a level where Hammer could be on top again, because Hammer was kicked out of the illuminati.

This is just one of my many theories that I find plausable.

Comment

Working...
                          X