Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Illuminati.

Originally posted by Fouad_010 View Post
    if u don't believe me look it up ur self.
    And it's not that i hate jay or something he just is a free mason.

Keep a couple wet wipes case' a bum tries to touch me,
    eww.

Comment

^^^
      ...ppl should worry about the marshall law goin in affect in 2012

Comment

I believe the Illuminati exist why? because Illuminati is the devils initiation to become filthy rich basically.. and all illuminati members believe in god, but fear him... Weezy for example: Fear God tattoo.. i already know he's in it... many MAINSTREAM RAPPERS that are rich i believe are in the illuminati,bizzy bone representing it to the fullest.. Michael jackson,tupac died for going against the illuminati i believe... there is alot to this conspiracy,... all i know is i'm still going to listen to weezy,.. but not support him as a illuminated artists

Comment

Originally posted by mrr3ye5 View Post
          I believe the Illuminati exist why? because Illuminati is the devils initiation to become filthy rich basically.. and all illuminati members believe in god, but fear him... Weezy for example: Fear God tattoo.. i already know he's in it... many MAINSTREAM RAPPERS that are rich i believe are in the illuminati,bizzy bone representing it to the fullest.. Michael jackson,tupac died for going against the illuminati i believe... there is alot to this conspiracy,... all i know is i'm still going to listen to weezy,.. but not support him as a illuminated artists
          Please don't tell me you believe Wayne is illuminati because he has a Fear God tattoo...

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

nahh not just that.. but listening to some of his old songs,... and one of them actually mentioning the illuminati was kinda crazy.. and for him to have a FEAR GOD tat is crazy too.. idk, there's alot to it... you wouldn't agree with me?

Comment

Originally posted by mrr3ye5 View Post
              nahh not just that.. but listening to some of his old songs,... and one of them actually mentioning the illuminati was kinda crazy.. and for him to have a FEAR GOD tat is crazy too.. idk, there's alot to it... you wouldn't agree with me?
              Mentioning illuminati doesn't mean he's a member lol... The whole thing is just completely ridiculous. Any "evidence" out there is just people trying to make up reasons to back their theories.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
              http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

yeahh I agree.. but i do believe the new world order is out there somewhere. haha

Comment

Real talk, the current society is designed to infiltrate the deepest levels of your subconscious and alter your ways of thinking, and your mindset -- to taint it and fuck around with it to misbalance your priorities in all aspects of life. No one even has to do anything, really, just let the ball keep rolling and the system keeps perpetuating. But anyways, look at this video:

YouTube - Collateral Murder - Wikileaks - Iraq

Like for real, everything is set up to perpetuate capitalism. Everything related to capitalism waters down the true spirit of humanity. There is no escape except on an individual level, and the only way the world changes is if everyone comes to these individual realizations. This is why CULTURE is essential, because culture is what guides you towards these realizations.

And the powers that be, whomever they be, know this, believe me. There is no way some things are set up the way they are if they did not recognize this.
                  Last edited by Xen; 12-14-2010, 05:16 AM.

Comment

People are too fucking stupid too realize this ish we fucking deserve it for letting it come this far.
                    Last edited by Fouad_010; 12-14-2010, 11:04 AM.

Comment

This shit is crazy. I facepalm at all the shit i see on youtube who believe that rappers are in the illuminati. Everyone says Kanye is in it, and I'm glad Ye actually brings up that he is asked about it cause without it people would say that he was in it and he doesn't want to talk about it. Wayne should do it too, even though I haven't heard a whole lot about him being in it.

'PEOPLE ASK ME SHIT 'BOUT THE 'LUMINATI... FUCK THAT MEAN' - Kanye West -

Comment

Originally posted by Niggy View Post
                        This shit is crazy. I facepalm at all the shit i see on youtube who believe that rappers are in the illuminati. Everyone says Kanye is in it, and I'm glad Ye actually brings up that he is asked about it cause without it people would say that he was in it and he doesn't want to talk about it. Wayne should do it too, even though I haven't heard a whole lot about him being in it.

'PEOPLE ASK ME SHIT 'BOUT THE 'LUMINATI... FUCK THAT MEAN' - Kanye West -
                        I lolled at your username.

Comment

THANK YOU @wolverinebball11... someone who is sane.

Comment

Working...
                          X